Remote – India
Pune – India
Chennai – India
Collaborative Solutions, a Cognizant Company, is a leading global finance and HR transformation consultancy that leverages world-class cloud solutions to help deliver successful client outcomes for Fortune Global 500 companies, large- and medium-sized organisations across industries.
Execute the day-to-day activities of Workday Financials project support for a variety of client contracts.
Become a Workday Financials expert with deep knowledge of core functionality and future product direction.
Lead an account which works directly with Client teams to deliver and manage the project with high quality deliverable, on time and within the budgeted hours.
Provide subject matter expertise on Workday best practices.
Conduct sessions with clients to analyze business requirements and provide solutions to complex business problems.
Manage account communication with key client users.
Coordinate operations meeting/requests and priorities and SLAs
Become a Workday expert with deep knowledge of core functionality and future product direction.
Mentor other consultants and actively share product knowledge with others to grow our practice.
Skills & Requirements:
Bachelor's/College Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent, preferably CPA.
With Workday Financial Supplemental Certification is an advantage (Budget, Expense, Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to cash, etc.).
Proficiency with business processes including: general ledger, budgeting, cash management, grant management, chart of accounts re-design, procure-to-pay, purchase order conversions, expense management, fixed asset management, and/or order-to-cash, required.
Previous experience with other ERP Financials and/or Procurement technology (Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft) is an advantage.
Strong consulting and presentation skills with the ability to effectively manage client expectations.
Strong analytical mindset and usage of analytics and reporting tools.
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Generous paid time off, including balance days, flexible work arrangements, and options to work remotely or from an office (depending on your location) to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly