About the Company:
As one of the original Workday implementation partners, Collaborative Solutions is a go-to Workday consulting partner with an exceptional track record of client’s success. We are passionate about client satisfaction and strive to be collaborative with our clients and each other every step of the way.
Join our dedicated team of experienced Workday implementation professionals and become part of our dynamic, fast-paced, HR transformation consulting practice.
About the Role:
As a Workday Financial Integrations Consultant/Principal Consultant you will work with both the business and technical teams by solving complex inter-system problem. Provides support to Implementation Projects and Application Managed Services (AMS) enhancements across different region. The Financial Integration Consultant/Principal consultant typically reports to a Manager level position within the Delivery organization.
Work directly with key business and IT stakeholders to confirm requirements, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions, and ultimately drive requirements sign-off;
Evaluate, communicate, and coordinate the technical impacts of application configuration decisions;
Lead integration design sessions to develop Workday integration designs from system requirements specifications;
Create detailed system interface specifications, field mapping, and system process designs;
Develop, test, and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements;
Facilitate knowledge transfer and educate clients on developing and operating interfaces to and from a SaaS platform;
Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns to project management;
Provide subject matter expertise on Workday Integration best practices;
Mentor other consultants and actively share product knowledge with others to grow our practice;
Build strong client relationships;
Continue Workday knowledge growth. Keep subject matter expertise current per Workday releases;
Contribute to internal initiatives that support our Collaborative Solutions Team.
Skills & Requirements:
Must have active Workday Integration Certification
Across to difference integrations tools such as WD APIs, EIB, Connectors, Document Transformation, Workday Studio, and Workday Cloud Connect for Third Party Payroll (CCTPP) certification preferred
Demonstrated proficiency in web service technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, and related services)
Practical experience in Workday implementation projects (3-5 years project experience)
Strong consulting and presentation skills with the ability to effectively manage client expectations
Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills
Thrive on simultaneously operating at multiple levels and managing multiple responsibilities
Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, growing ecosystem
This position will be based in Manila Office -Remote Work.
GDC supports 3 regions – APAC, EMEA and NA– shifts may vary
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Generous paid time off, including balance days, flexible work arrangements, and options to work remotely or from an office (depending on your location) to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly