London – United Kingdom
Remote – Ireland
Remote – United Kingdom
Collaborative Solutions is recruiting for upcoming graduates who are looking for an exciting, entry level consulting opportunity starting in the Autumn of 2023. We proudly partner with Workday, one of the leading cloud-based software solutions for HR, Finance and Payroll management. As a Financial Associate Consultant at Collaborative Solutions, you will be part of a project team working with customers to get the most out of their Workday Financials implementation.
Our Financial Associate position is best suited for self-starters who are eager to work with our customers and dive headfirst into all phases of Workday system implementations. You will start your consulting career learning about Workday with other new hires in our 5-week training program. We provide world-class, on-the-job training, an incredibly supportive network of mentors, and a fantastic office culture that is inspired by a healthy work-life balance and ongoing culture events. Join our dedicated team of experienced Workday implementation professionals and become part of our dynamic, fast-paced Finance transformation consulting practice.
- Become a Workday champion and partner closely with your team and customers to achieve excellence in each phase of your projects.
- Assist the Lead Consultant(s) in gathering business requirements, designing and prototyping, testing and implementing business solutions.
- Configure the system to the customers’ expectations and requirements.
- Master the art of “follow through”. Frequently update your project Lead and Engagement Manager on timeline, tasks, risks, roles & responsibilities, etc.
- Proactively keep yourself abreast of Workday updates and project changes. Seek out opportunities to further your skillset and professional growth. We love initiative!
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field is desirable.
- Exceptional customer service and customer collaboration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
- Intermediate PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to travel to customer sites when needed.
- Candidates have the option of working remotely in the UK or Ireland, or they can opt to live near our London office and have the option to work remotely or go into the office with other Collabies.
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Generous paid time off, including balance days, flexible work arrangements, and options to work remotely or from an office (depending on your location) to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly