London – United Kingdom
Remote – Northern Ireland
Remote – Poland
Remote – Ireland
Remote – United Kingdom
Collaborative Solutions is seeking a Consultant with Workday Financials experience and expertise in the areas of General Ledger, Billing, Receivables, Procurement, Payables, Expenses, Asset Management, VAT / Transactional tax and/or Projects. As a Consultant working in our Continuous Value Services (CVS) Group, you will work with a variety of customers, diving headfirst into post production support & Phase II work on financial implementations. Additionally, you must have a technical aptitude and be capable of configuring the product to meet the business requirements and design specifications.
- Become a Workday Financials expert with knowledge of design, configuration, testing, and implementation.
- Leverage your Financials expertise to guide customers through CVS/Post Production support & Phase II of Workday Financials implementations, keeping the customer’s requirements, budget, and timeframe top of mind.
- Contribute to CVS/Post Production support & Phase II of customer implementations from leading the requirements gathering, designing and prototyping of Financial solutions, configuration, testing and implementing those solutions while developing and utilizing Collaborative tools.
- Regularly engage and support the client through all phases of the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to the Workday solution.
- Perform multiple tasks under limited direction, while regularly keeping the client, your project team and your Engagement Manager abreast of changes or progress related to the project.
- Act as a mentor to fellow consultants and analysts, including providing support for shadow assignments.
- Actively participate in update training and internal opportunities to share one’s skills and learnings with others within the organization.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years’ Workday experience supporting customers in an implementation or post production support capacity.
- Hands-on functional financials experience with PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP or other ERP financial management systems preferred.
- Proficiency with Workday areas such as: general ledger, budgeting, cash management, grant management, chart of accounts re-design, procure-to-pay, purchase order conversions, expense management, fixed asset management, and/or order-to-cash.
- Workday Financials certification required.
- Report writer & composite reporting experience desired.
- Passion for exceptional customer service and customer collaboration.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Potential travel (up to 25%).
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Generous paid time off, including balance days, flexible work arrangements, and options to work remotely or from an office (depending on your location) to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 50%; many consultants will likely travel less than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly