United States – Remote
Become a Workday Financials expert with knowledge of design, configuration, testing, and implementation.
Leverage your expertise to recommend the best solution based on the client’s requirements, budget, and timeframe; with the flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are identified.
Guide the customer through facilitated design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the customer’s unique business requirements at all stages of the project.
Regularly engage and support the client through all phases of the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to the Workday solution.
Perform multiple tasks under limited direction, while regularly keeping the client, your project team and your Engagement Manager abreast of changes or progress related to the project.
Act as a mentor to fellow consultants and analysts, including providing support for shadow assignments.
Actively participate in update training and internal opportunities to share one’s skills and learnings with others within the organization.
Skills & Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field required; Master’s degree, preferred.
2+ years of hands-on functional financials experience with PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP or other ERP financial management systems, required.
Proficiency with business processes including: general ledger, budgeting, cash management, grant management, chart of accounts re-design, procure-to-pay, purchase order conversions, expense management, fixed asset management, and/or order-to-cash, required.
Prior experience leading or managing teams, required.
Report writing experience and/or Workday Financials certification, highly desired.
Thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a solid commitment to detail.
Passion for exceptional customer service and customer collaboration.
Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs.
Willingness to reach across teams to accomplish defined goals.
Minimal travel required, but must be willing to travel on-site if needed.
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Unlimited paid time off, including volunteer hours, balance days, flexible work schedules, and options to work remotely or out of one of 5 office locations to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Competitive benefits including 401(k) matching program, Medical, Dental, Life, and Vison insurance, and perk benefits such as commuter plans and pet insurance
- Inclusive benefits that support mental health, gender affirmation journeys, caregiving and all paths to parenthood including Carrot Fertility, excellent paid parental leave programs for maternity, paternity, adoption, and surrogacy
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingl