London – United Kingdom
Remote – Ireland
Remote – United Kingdom
Collaborative Solutions is seeking Financials Consultants with Financial Management systems experience and specifically expertise in the areas of Financial Reporting and Analytics. As a Consultant, you will guide clients through the transformation, implementation and operation phases of a Workday reporting solutions implementation. Additionally, you must have a technical aptitude and be capable of configuring the product to meet the business requirements and design specifications.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of a Workday Financial Reporting and Prism consultant
- Serve as a Workday Financial Reporting and Prism expert with deep knowledge of current functionality, design concepts, touchpoints with relevant functional areas and in consideration of future product direction
- Develop Prism solutions, Financial reports, dashboards, and analytics to align with customer requirements
- Mentor other consultants: actively share product knowledge with others to grow our practice
- Conduct sessions with customers to analyse business requirements, provide solutions to complex business problems, and transfer knowledge
- Regularly engage and support the client through all phases of the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to the Workday solution
- Support Workday Delivery Assurance Reviews to achieve design and build sign-off
- Identify strategies, risks, and options for recommending approaches towards meeting requirements for customers
- Provide subject matter expertise on Workday best practices
- Actively participate in update training and internal opportunities to share one’s skills and learnings with others within the organization.
- Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with Workday implementation and/or post-production support including Report Writer and Prism Project leadership in support of overall direction and delivery of analytic solutions
- Workday report writing, PRISM experience and/or Workday Financials certification, highly desired.
- Experience supporting implementations of enterprise class Financial management solutions (i.e. Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP, SuccessFactors, etc)
- Experience gathering requirements, designing, prototyping, testing and deploying solutions to meet customer requirements
- Subject Matter Expertise in reporting including developing complex reports, layouts, and analytics for business purposes.
- Experience working with databases, writing queries, performing key data transformation operations (e.g. joins, unios, unpivoting, writing calculated fields, unpivoting and grouping data, etc), as well as advanced Excel skills are essential
- Experience with data extraction, transformation, analytics and reporting tools / software highly desirable
- Problem solving skills and thinking outside of the box ability required in order to provide non-standard solutions to customer business issues
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a solid commitment to detail.
- Passion for exceptional customer service and customer collaboration.
- Willingness to reach across teams to accomplish defined goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or another technical field; Master’s degree, preferred.
- Minimal travel required, but must be willing to travel if required
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Generous paid time off, including balance days, flexible work arrangements, and options to work remotely or from an office (depending on your location) to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly