United States – Remote
Principal Consultant – Global Application Managed Services (AMS) is a well experienced post-production Workday professional who is dynamic, fast-paced, and familiar with the managed services construct. As a Workday Financials AMS Principal Consultant, you will bring your functional skills, ability to keep the business context in sight, and roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic to a team with a positive, can-do attitude, a collaborative culture, and a passion for helping our clients to be successful.
- Onshore lead who leads Workday Financials workstream for the assigned set of accounts, along with responsibility for Workday Scout.
- Apply and execute various AMS & Implementation methodologiesactivities in these Workday Financials and Scout engagements.
- Should collaboratively work with the Global Delivery Center team on day -day activities, incidents, root cause analysis and other work requests
- Provides on-call support as required
- A lead who drives the team on trend analysis, service improvements and value additions and contributes to asset and tools development for the practice
- An Expert in process monitoring and guide the team to implement the industry best practices.
- A lead who is well versed in estimation and should be provide effective participation and contribution on new proposals and RFP’s.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Workday Financials and Scout project for customer contracts assigned
- Provide subject matter expertise on Workday best practices
- Lead a team of Workday consultants across multiple engagements, as required
- Conduct sessions with customers to analyze business requirements and provide solutions to complex business problems
- Mentor other consultants and actively share product knowledge with others to grow our practice
Skills & Requirements:
- A Bachelors degree (preferably in Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of Corporate Applications portfolio experience and at least 3-5 years’ experience in client facing roles handling managed services in a global delivery model
- Should have an expert level understanding of Workday Scout
- Willingness to get trained and certified in Workday FINS
- Workday certification is preferred
- Able to multitask and perform a variety of duties
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile to solve customer problems.
- Good Analytical skills with ability to solve complex incidents, provide suggestionsbest practices
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Unlimited paid time off, including volunteer hours, balance days, flexible work schedules, and options to work remotely or out of one of 5 office locations to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Competitive benefits including 401(k) matching program, Medical, Dental, Life, and Vison insurance, and perk benefits such as commuter plans and pet insurance
- Inclusive benefits that support mental health, gender affirmation journeys, caregiving and all paths to parenthood including Carrot Fertility, excellent paid parental leave programs for maternity, paternity, adoption, and surrogacy
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingl