About the Role:
Cognizant is seeking Financials Consultants with Financial Management systems experience and expertise in the areas of General Ledger, Billing, Receivables, Procurement, Payables, Expenses, Asset Management and/or Projects. As a Principal Consultant, you will guide clients through the transformation, implementation and operation phases of a Workday implementation. Additionally you must have a technical aptitude and be capable of configuring the product to meet the business requirements and design specifications. This role typically reports to a Manager level position within the Delivery organization.
Become Workday Financials expert with knowledge of design, configuration, testing, and implementation.
Leverage your expertise to recommend the best solution based on the client’s requirements, budget, and time frame; with the flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are identified.
Guide the client through facilitated design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the customer’s unique business requirements at all stages of the project.
Regularly engage and support the client through all phases of the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to the Workday solution.
Perform multiple tasks under limited direction, while regularly keeping the client, your project team and your Engagement Manager abreast of changes or progress related to the project.
Act as a mentor to fellow consultants and analysts, including providing support for shadow assignments.
Actively participate in update training and internal opportunities to share one’s skills and learning within the organization.
Skills & Requirements:
Active Workday Certification is an advantage.
Proficiency with Workday areas such as: general ledger, budgeting, cash management, grant management, chart of accounts re-design, procure-to-pay, purchase order conversions, expense management, fixed asset management, and/or order-to-cash.
Report writer & composite reporting experience desired;
Passion for exceptional customer service and customer collaboration;
Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
This position will be based in Manila Office -Remote Work
GDC supports 3 regions – APAC, EMEA and NA – shifts may vary.
Why choose Cognizant:
- Entrepreneurial environment that welcomes your ideas
- Opportunity to do great work
- Outreach programs that support communities and tap into your volunteer spirit
- Learning opportunities to help current needs and advancement
- Global operations, with opportunities in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- An abundance of Affinity groups to meet your needs
Cognizant Core Values:
- Start with a point of view: I apply my expertise to gain trust and to lead our clients forward.
- Seek data, build knowledge: I use facts to guide my actions and decisions.
- Always strive, never settle: I act with agility and creativity, determined to stay one step ahead.
- Work as one: I deliver solutions that draw upon the full power and scale of Cognizant.
- Create conditions for everyone to thrive: I include, enable, and invest in everyone around me.
- Do the right thing, the right way: I always make the ethical choice.