United States – Remote
As one of the original Workday implementation partners, Collaborative Solutions is a go-to Workday consulting partner with an exceptional track record of customer success. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and strive to be collaborative with our customers and each other every step of the way. Join our dedicated team of experienced post-production Workday professionals and become part of our dynamic, fast-paced, HR transformation consulting practice. We are currently seeking thought leaders in the Workday Reporting Services space to deliver superior results to our customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Workday Reporting project support
- Provide subject matter expertise on Workday best practices
- Conduct sessions with customers to analyze business requirements and provide solutions to complex business problems
- Identify strategies, risks, and options for recommending approaches towards meeting requirements for customers
- Become a Workday Reporting expert with deep knowledge of current functionality, design concepts, touch points through Financials including Financial Accounting, Grants Management, Supplier Accounts, Customer Accounts, Procurement, Banking & Settlement, Expenses, and Projects
- Knowledge and ability to develop financial statements including cash flow, trial balance, and income statements
- Become a Workday Reporting expert with deep knowledge of BIRT, dashboards, embedded analytics, and future report specific functionality.
- Mentor other consultants; actively share product knowledge with others to grow our practice
- Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience supporting enterprise class financial solutions (i.e. Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP, SuccessFactors, etc)
- Experience gathering requirements, designing, prototyping, testing and deploying solutions to meet customer requirements
- Subject Matter Expertise in reporting including developing complex reports, layouts, and analytics for business purposes.
- Passion for exceptional customer service
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Human Resources Information Systems or related field
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel averages up to 25%
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the State of Colorado or within New York City.
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Unlimited paid time off, including volunteer hours, balance days, flexible work schedules, and options to work remotely or out of one of 5 office locations to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Competitive benefits including 401(k) matching program, Medical, Dental, Life, and Vison insurance, and perk benefits such as commuter plans and pet insurance
- Inclusive benefits that support mental health, gender affirmation journeys, caregiving and all paths to parenthood including Carrot Fertility, excellent paid parental leave programs for maternity, paternity, adoption, and surrogacy
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 50%; many consultants will likely travel less than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly
Collaborative Solutions Covid-19 Vaccine Policy
Collaborative Solutions has implemented an Interim Covid-19 vaccine policy that requires employees who are required or choose to be at an office or participate at in-person sales events, or in-person meetings/events to be fully vaccinated. At this time, our vaccination policy applies to roles where job duties can only be performed from an office location or require onsite presence as determined by the employee’s manager or client. Anyone unable to be fully vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being fully vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.