United States – Remote
As the Solutions Architect, you’ll partner with our Sales team and provide solutions guidance and design/strategy support through the sales process to our future clients, specifically regarding their Workday Financials implementations. This can include functional and technical guidance, support for RFI’s, RFP’s and general proposals delivery.
You’ll have broad Workday product knowledge with deep implementation expertise, which will enable you to guide the overall design (through the Architect phase) of the application through the sales process, and supporting the transition to the delivery team for a successful implementation.
Support the Business Development Lifecycle by serving as product SME both internally and externally, assisting in qualifying business development opportunities
Provide end to end solution and design details during the sales process
Support initial Collaborative Solutions’ proposals while providing support throughout the proposal process, which may include providing Quality Assurance for respective service areas through delivery of the project
Accurately estimate effort and resources required to complete projects as related to areas of expertise
Provide input on project staffing based on requirements
Work with Vice President of Delivery to help establish professional development opportunities in solution area
Mentor and guide more junior colleagues
Support the transition of the customer from Sales to Delivery. Provide guidance and solution recommendations to existing project teams (existing, in flight projects)
Promote knowledge sharing across practices, which may include presenting at Collaborative Solutions’ trade shows or conferences
Skills & Requirements:
Strong end-to-end implementation experience with Financial ERP systems required. Workday Financials strongly preferred.
Ability to work in diverse, fast-paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams.
Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
Ability to identify and analyze areas of risk and develop plans to minimize.
Excellent communication and presentation skills, presenting to a room of senior stakeholders is second nature to you.
Willingness to travel (25-50% at times)
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the State of Colorado or within New York City.
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Unlimited paid time off, including volunteer hours, balance days, flexible work schedules, and options to work remotely or out of one of 5 office locations to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Competitive benefits including 401(k) matching program, Medical, Dental, Life, and Vison insurance, and perk benefits such as commuter plans and pet insurance
- Inclusive benefits that support mental health, gender affirmation journeys, caregiving and all paths to parenthood including Carrot Fertility, excellent paid parental leave programs for maternity, paternity, adoption, and surrogacy
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 50%; many consultants will likely travel less than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly
Collaborative Solutions Covid-19 Vaccine Policy
Collaborative Solutions has implemented an Interim Covid-19 vaccine policy that requires employees who are required or choose to be at an office or participate at in-person sales events, or in-person meetings/events to be fully vaccinated. At this time, our vaccination policy applies to roles where job duties can only be performed from an office location or require onsite presence as determined by the employee’s manager or client. Anyone unable to be fully vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being fully vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.