United States – Remote
Cognizant Workday practice is recruiting for upcoming graduates who are looking for an exciting, entry level consulting opportunity starting in the summer of 2024. We proudly partner with Workday, one of the leading cloud-based software solutions for HR, Finance, Payroll management, and Student Services.
Our HCM AMS Associate Consultant position is best suited for self-starters who are eager to work with exciting, Fortune 500 companies and dive headfirst into all phases of Workday system implementations. We provide world-class, classroom, virtual and on-the-job training, an incredibly supportive network of mentors. Join our dedicated team of experienced Workday implementation & AMS professionals and become part of our dynamic, fast-paced, HR transformation consulting practice.
- Become a Workday champion and partner closely with your team and customers to achieve excellence in each phase of your assigned projects.
- Execute on the assigned support activities by your team lead(s) with utmost quality and as per the milestoneresolution time
- Assist the Lead Consultant(s) in gathering business requirements, designing and prototyping, testing and implementing business solutions.
- Configure the system to the customers’ expectations and requirements
- Master the art of “follow through”. Frequently update your team Lead and Service Delivery Manager on timeline, tasks, risks, roles & responsibilities, etc.
- Proactively keep yourself abreast of Workday updates and project changes. Seek out opportunities to further your skillset and professional growth. We love initiative!
Skills and Requirements:
- 1 year of work experience in an office environment, preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Human Resources, Human Resources Management, HRIS or related field.
- Passion for exceptional customer service.
- Strong communication, presentation and analytical skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel to customer site, when needed.
- This position will be remote
Why choose Cognizant:
- Entrepreneurial environment that welcomes your ideas
- Opportunity to do great work
- Outreach programs that support communities and tap into your volunteer spirit
- Learning opportunities to help current needs and advancement
- Global operations, with opportunities in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- An abundance of Affinity groups to meet your needs
Cognizant Core Values:
- Start with a point of view: I apply my expertise to gain trust and to lead our clients forward.
- Seek data, build knowledge: I use facts to guide my actions and decisions.
- Always strive, never settle: I act with agility and creativity, determined to stay one step ahead.
- Work as one: I deliver solutions that draw upon the full power and scale of Cognizant.
- Create conditions for everyone to thrive: I include, enable, and invest in everyone around me.
- Do the right thing, the right way: I always make the ethical choice.