Collaborative Solutions is recruiting for upcoming graduates who are looking for an exciting, entry level consulting opportunity starting in the winter/summer of 2022. We proudly partner with Workday, one of the leading cloud-based software solutions for HR, finance and payroll management. As an HCM Associate Consultant at Collaborative Solutions, you will be part of a project team working with customers to get the most out of their Workday HCM implementation.
Our HCM Associate Consultant position is best-suited for self-starters who are eager to work with exciting, Fortune 500 companies and dive head first into all phases of Workday system implementations. We provide world-class, classroom, virtual and on-the-job training; an incredibly supportive network of mentors. Join our dedicated team of experienced Workday implementation professionals and become part of our dynamic, fast-paced, HR transformation consulting practice.
- Become a Workday champion and partner closely with your team and customers to achieve excellence in each phase of your projects.
- Assist the Lead Consultant(s) in gathering business requirements, designing and prototyping, testing and implementing business solutions.
- Participate in Workday HCM implementation activities including discovery, architect, configuration, documentation, testing, and project review sessions
- Configure the system to the customers’ expectations and requirements.
- Master the art of “follow through”. Frequently update your project Lead and Engagement Manager on timeline, tasks, risks, roles & responsibilities, etc.
- Proactively keep yourself abreast of Workday updates and project changes. Seek out opportunities to further your skillset and professional growth. We love initiative!
Skills and Requirements:
- 1 year of work experience in an office environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Human Resources Management, HRIS or related field
- Passion for exceptional customer service
- Strong communication, presentation and analytical skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel to customer site, when needed.
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Unlimited paid time off, including volunteer hours, balance days, flexible work schedules, and options to work remotely or out of one of 5 office locations to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Competitive benefits including 401(k) matching program, Medical, Dental, Life, and Vison insurance, and perk benefits such as commuter plans and pet insurance
- Inclusive benefits that support mental health, gender affirmation journeys, caregiving and all paths to parenthood including Carrot Fertility, excellent paid parental leave programs for maternity, paternity, adoption, and surrogacy
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly
Collaborative Solutions Covid-19 Vaccine Policy
Collaborative Solutions has implemented an Interim Covid-19 vaccine policy that requires employees who are required or choose to be at an office or participate at in-person sales events, or in-person meetings/events to be fully vaccinated. At this time, our vaccination policy applies to roles where job duties can only be performed from an office location or require onsite presence as determined by the employee’s manager or client. Anyone unable to be fully vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being fully vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.