About the Company:
Collaborative Solutions, a Cognizant Company, is a leading global finance and HR transformation consultancy that leverages world-class cloud solutions to help deliver successful client outcomes for Fortune Global 500 companies, large- and medium-sized organisations across industries.
As the longest-tenured Workday Services Partner and client, our full life cycle services—complete with an in-house Advisory Services practice and proven proprietary tools—have helped more than 1,000 clients transform their businesses. Collaborative Solutions has deployed in over 125 countries and has experience with organisations ranging from 200 to 200,000 employees.
About the Role:
The Consultant provides support to Implementation projects and Application Managed Services (AMS) enhancements across different regions. You will “bridge the gap” between the business and technical teams by solving complex Workday inter-system problems. You will guide clients through the transformation, implementation, and operation phases of a Workday implementation. You must have a technical aptitude and be capable of configuring the system to meet the business requirements and design specifications.
Provide subject matter expertise on Workday best practices
Conduct sessions with clients to analyze business requirements and provide solutions to complex business problems
Identify strategies, risks, and options for recommending approaches towards meeting requirements for post-production customers
Become a Workday HCM expert with deep knowledge of core functionality and future product direction
Mentor other consultants and actively share product knowledge with others to grow our practice
Skills & Requirements:
Must have active Workday certification
Workday experience supporting in an implementation or post-production support capacity
Workday certifications or experience with multiple areas such as Recruiting, Compensation and Advanced Compensation highly desired
Subject matter expertise in Workday/ERP HR practices and functions preferred
Experience gathering requirements, designing, prototyping, testing, and deploying solutions to meet client requirements required
Passion for exceptional customer service required
Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage client expectations required
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Human Resources Management, Human Resources Information Systems, or related field preferred.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
This position will be based in Manila Office.
Global Delivery Center supports 3 regions – APAC, EMEA and US–work shift assignment may vary.
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Generous paid time off, including balance days, flexible work arrangements, and options to work remotely or from an office (depending on your location) to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly