Remote – India
Pune – India
Chennai – India
Collaborative Solutions, a Cognizant Company, is a leading global finance and HR transformation consultancy that leverages world-class cloud solutions to help deliver successful client outcomes for Fortune Global 500 companies, large- and medium-sized organisations across industries.
Execute the day-to-day activities of Workday HCM project support for a variety of customer contracts including ad-hoc support, and implementation.
Provide subject matter expertise on Workday best practices.
Conduct sessions with customers to analyze business requirements and provide solutions to complex business problems.
Identify strategies, risks, and options for recommending approaches towards meeting requirements for post-production customers.
Become a Workday HCM expert with deep knowledge of core functionality and future product direction.
Mentor other consultants and actively share product knowledge with others to grow our practice.
Skills & Requirements:
3 years’ experience with Workday
Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer/Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent.
Must have active Workday Certification.
Practical experience gained on Workday implementation projects is an advantage.
Strong consulting and presentation skills with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations.
Strong analytical mindset and usage of analytics and reporting tools.
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Generous paid time off, including balance days, flexible work arrangements, and options to work remotely or from an office (depending on your location) to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly