London – United Kingdom
Remote – Northern Ireland
Remote – Poland
Remote – Ireland
Remote – United Kingdom
As one of the original Workday implementation partners, Collaborative Solutions is a go-to Workday consulting partner with an exceptional track record of customer success. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and strive to be collaborative with our clients and each other every step of the way. Join our dedicated team of experienced Workday implementation professionals and become part of our dynamic, fast-paced, HR transformation consulting practice.
- Become a Workday HCM product expert with knowledge of design, configuration, testing, and implementation.
- Leverage your expertise to recommend the best solution based on the client’s requirements, budget, and timeframe; with the flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are identified.
- Guide the customer through facilitated design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the customer’s unique business requirements at all stages of the project.
- Regularly engage and support the client through all phases of the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to the Workday HCM solution.
- Perform multiple tasks under limited direction, while regularly keeping the client, your project team and your Engagement Manager abreast of changes or progress related to the project.
- Work alongside the integration team to configure and test integrations between the Workday solution and the client’s selected payroll and benefits providers.
- Willingness to take a leadership position on a project, or as a Collaborative or Workday product Partner Lead and/or DA Reviewer.
- Display your hands-on expertise of the software, including iLoading customer data, moving configuration from tenant to tenant, and configuring business processes and security.
- Utilize your technical aptitude to convert and map data sources into data conversion templates via iLoads.
- Act as a mentor to fellow consultants and analysts, including providing support for shadow assignments.
- Actively participate in update training and internal opportunities to share one’s skills and learnings with others within the organization.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Human Resources Management, HRIS or related field OR relevant experience required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of Workday functional implementation experience, highly desired.
- 2-5 years Human Resources, Payroll, or Financial software experience, required.
- 2-5 years implementing functional solutions with ERP or SaaS software, highly desired.
- Experience gathering business requirements, designing and prototyping, testing and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrated functional experience in Human Resources, Payroll, or Financials Management.
- Passion for exceptional customer service and customer collaboration.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Generous paid time off, including balance days, flexible work arrangements, and options to work remotely or from an office (depending on your location) to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 50%; many consultants will likely travel less than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly