Collaborative Solutions, a Cognizant Company, is a leading global finance and HR transformation consultancy that leverages world-class cloud solutions to help deliver successful client outcomes for Fortune Global 500 companies, large- and medium-sized organisations across industries. As the longest-tenured Workday Services Partner and client, our full lifecycle services—complete with an in-house Advisory Services practice and proven proprietary tools—have helped more than 1,000 clients transform their businesses. Collaborative Solutions has deployed in over 125 countries and has experience with organisations ranging from 200 to 200,000 employees. Collaborative Solutions is based in the Washington, D.C. metro area, and has offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
We are passionate about client satisfaction and strive to make each client experience uniquely positive, and each outcome consistently successful. Join our dedicated team of Workday professionals and become part of our dynamic, fast-paced, HR transformation consulting practice.
Become a Workday champion and partner closely with your team and customers to achieve excellence in every phase of the project.
Assist the Lead Consultant(s) in gathering business requirements, designing and prototyping, testing and implementing business solutions.
Participate in Workday HCM implementation activities including discovery, architect, configuration, documentation, testing, and project review sessions.
Configure the system to the customers’ expectations and requirements.
Master the art of “follow through”. Frequently update your project Lead and Engagement Manager on timeline, tasks, risks, roles & responsibilities, etc.
Proactively keep yourself abreast of Workday updates and project changes. Seek out opportunities to further your skillset and professional growth. We love initiative!
Communicate effectively on timeline, tasks, risks, roles & responsibilities
Skills and Requirements:
2+ years demonstrated experience in Human Resources or Recruiting experience required
Workday functional experience highly desired
Proficient oral and written communications skills
Exceptional attention to detail
A team-orientated approach with a primary focus on “working better together”
Confident facilitation and presentation skills
Experience in building lasting relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
Knowledge and experience in translating business requirements into system requirements
Desire to work in a fast-paced, innovative, and engaging environment delivering transformative HR Technology solutions.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Human Resources Management, HRIS or related field
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Generous paid time off, including balance days, flexible work arrangements, and options to work remotely or from an office (depending on your location) to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly