Remote – India
Pune – India
Chennai – India
Collaborative Solutions, a Cognizant Company, is a leading global finance and HR transformation consultancy that leverages world-class cloud solutions to help deliver successful client outcomes for Fortune Global 500 companies, large- and medium-sized organisations across industries.
Collaborative Solutions is seeking a Workday Principal Consultant certified in HCM. In this role you will work with customers during all phases of deployment as well as post-production to assist with defining requirements, complete development, and deploy solutions.
HCM Principal Consultants provide support for Implementation projects and AMS Enhancements across different regions. They provide Workday HCM solutions as per customer’s needs and make sure that it’s delivered on time and follows the company’s methodology. The HCM Principal Consultant also takes the lead on reviewing HCM builds, documentations and provides support to consultants.
Work directly with key business and IT stakeholders to confirm requirements, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions, and ultimately drive requirements sign-off.
Evaluate, communicate, and coordinate the technical impacts of application configuration decisions.
Create detailed system interface specifications, field mapping, and system process designs following Collaborative Solutions Methodology.
Facilitating design workshops with customers for AMS and Implementations projects.
Design, develop, test, and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements.
Facilitate knowledge transfer and educate clients on developing and operating interfaces to and from a SaaS platform.
Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns to project management.
Review solution architectures and components to analyze client requirements for integration processes and ensure adherence to same.
Skills & Requirements:
Project experience in a technical or techno-functional role on one or more ERP implementation projects.
7-12 years of experience working on HCM builds.
Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities; able to communicate effectively with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization.
Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills
Thrive on simultaneously operating at multiple levels and managing multiple responsibilities.
Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, growing, ecosystem with minimal supervision.
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Generous paid time off, including balance days, flexible work arrangements, and options to work remotely or from an office (depending on your location) to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly