Remote – India
Pune – India
Chennai – India
Cognizant is a leading global finance and HR transformation consultancy that leverages world-class cloud solutions to help deliver successful client outcomes for Fortune Global 500 companies, large- and medium-sized organisations across industries.
Manages all aspect of customer support including workforce management, service level management, and customer relationship management.
Works directly with clients and spearheads team project planning, requirements gathering, design, testing, deployment, and maintenance of Workday eco-system.
Oversees team workload and serves as an escalation path for urgent or high priority issues and major requests. Resource coordination and allocation for team members prioritizing tasks/CRs within team.
Oversees team forecasting and utilization.
Coordinate with onshore counterparts for status, timelines, and resourcing requirements for ongoing and upcoming projects for the integrations team.
Reviews and improves deliverables produced by others to enhance methodology.
Ensures that others on the projects are utilizing the established methodology.
Leads initiatives that will help the company specially in Integrations Project Delivery.
Reinforces company policies and procedures to others.
Skills & Requirements:
7-12 years’ experience with Workday
Must have active Workday Certification – Integration Core
Additional Certifications (Preferred) – Workday Studio, CCTPP, CCB, Finance.
Good understanding of workday functional areas such as Core HCM, Finance Core
Strong Workday implementation experience
SME of at least 1 Workday Module
Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
Ability to identify and analyze areas of risk and develops plans to minimize.
Strong communication, presentation, and analytical skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations
Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams.
Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, Computer Science/Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or Engineering-related field is required.
Why choose Cognizant:
- Entrepreneurial environment that welcomes your ideas
- Opportunity to do great work
- Outreach programs that support communities and tap into your volunteer spirit
- Learning opportunities to help current needs and advancement
- Global operations, with opportunities in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- An abundance of Affinity groups to meet your needs
Cognizant Core Values:
- Start with a point of view: I apply my expertise to gain trust and to lead our clients forward.
- Seek data, build knowledge: I use facts to guide my actions and decisions.
- Always strive, never settle: I act with agility and creativity, determined to stay one step ahead.
- Work as one: I deliver solutions that draw upon the full power and scale of Cognizant.
- Create conditions for everyone to thrive: I include, enable, and invest in everyone around me.
- Do the right thing, the right way: I always make the ethical choice.