Collaborative Solutions, a Cognizant Company, is a leading global finance and HR transformation consultancy that leverages world-class cloud solutions to help deliver successful client outcomes for Fortune Global 500 companies, large- and medium-sized organisations across industries.
As the longest-tenured Workday Services Partner and client, our full life cycle services—complete with an in-house Advisory Services practice and proven proprietary tools—have helped more than 1,000 clients transform their businesses. Collaborative Solutions has deployed in over 125 countries and has experience with organisations ranging from 200 to 200,000 employees.
The Global Delivery Center (GDC) consultant provides support for Implementation projects and Application Managed Services (AMS) enhancements across different regions. They provide workday solutions as per customer’s needs and make sure that it’s delivered on time and follows the company’s methodology.
Provide subject matter expertise on Workday best practices
Conduct sessions with customers to analyze business requirements and provide solutions to complex business problems
Manage account communication with key customer users
Coordinate operations meeting/requests and priorities and SLAs
Become a Workday expert with deep knowledge of core functionality and future product direction
Mentor other consultants and actively share product knowledge with others to grow our practice
Skills and Requirements
3 years’ experience with Workday
Must have active Integration Workday Certification
With Workday Integration Supplemental Certification is an advantage (Studio, CCTPP, Integration Payroll, Integration Benefits, etc.)
Strong consulting and presentation skills with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations
Strong analytical mindset and usage of analytics and reporting tools
Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer/Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent
Why choose Cognizant:
- Entrepreneurial environment that welcomes your ideas
- Opportunity to do great work
- Outreach programs that support communities and tap into your volunteer spirit
- Learning opportunities to help current needs and advancement
- Global operations, with opportunities in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- An abundance of Affinity groups to meet your needs
Cognizant Core Values:
- Start with a point of view: I apply my expertise to gain trust and to lead our clients forward.
- Seek data, build knowledge: I use facts to guide my actions and decisions.
- Always strive, never settle: I act with agility and creativity, determined to stay one step ahead.
- Work as one: I deliver solutions that draw upon the full power and scale of Cognizant.
- Create conditions for everyone to thrive: I include, enable, and invest in everyone around me.
- Do the right thing, the right way: I always make the ethical choice.