London – United Kingdom
Remote – Poland
Remote – Ireland
Remote – United Kingdom
Join our dedicated team of experienced post-production Workday professionals and become part of our dynamic, fast-paced, Integrations Continuous Value Services (CVS) consulting practice. The ideal candidate for the Workday Integration CVS Consultant position is passionate about client success. You love the challenge of solving complex inter-system problems and want to develop SaaS, SOA, web service expertise. You will enable our customers to maximize their investment in Workday by optimizing integration operations, augmenting existing system functionality and deploying new integrations to solve their evolving needs. As a Workday Integration CVS Consultant, you will bring your technical skills, ability to keep the business context in sight and roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic to a team with a positive, can-do attitude, a collaborative culture, and a passion for helping our customers to be successful.
Execute the day-to-day activities of Workday integrations support for a variety of customer contracts in roles that may include staff augmentation, ad-hoc support, and project delivery.
Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns to project management.
Facilitate knowledge transfer and educate clients on developing and operating interfaces to and from a SaaS platform.
Provide subject matter expertise on Workday best practices
Evaluate, communicate and coordinate the technical impacts of integration configuration decisions.
Become a Workday Integrations expert with deep knowledge of core functionality, while building an understanding of Financials, Learning, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, and Talent modules, as well as future product direction.
Mentor other consultants; actively share product knowledge with others to grow our practice.
Work directly with key business and IT stakeholders to establish requirements, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions and ultimately configure, test and deploy integrations solutions.
Skills & Requirements:
Passion for exceptional customer service
Excellent troubleshooting skills
Holds active Workday Integration Certification
Project experience in a technical or techno-functional role using SOA tools
Demonstrated proficiency with web service technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc.
B.A. / B.S., Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or other engineering discipline preferred
Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations
Strong detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills
Ability to effectively manage multiple clients and operate in a dynamic, growing, ecosystem with minimal supervision
No travel required
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Generous paid time off, including balance days, flexible work arrangements, and options to work remotely or from an office (depending on your location) to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly