About the Team
Cognizant Workday Practice continues to grow its Global Delivery Center in Manila. Join our dedicated team of experienced Workday professionals and be part of our dynamic, fast-paced, HR transformation consulting practice.
About the Role
As a Workday Integration Principal Consultant you will work with both the business and technical teams by solving complex inter-system problem. Provides support to Implementation projects and Application Managed Services (AMS) enhancements across different region. The Integration Consultant/Principal consultant typically reports to a Manager level position within the Delivery organization.
Work directly with key business and IT stakeholders to confirm requirements, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions, and ultimately drive requirements sign-off
Evaluate, communicate, and coordinate the technical impacts of application configuration decisions
Create detailed system interface specifications, field mapping, and system process designs following CS Methodology
Facilitating design workshops with clients for AMS and Implementations projects.
Design, develop, test, and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
Facilitate knowledge transfer and educate clients on developing and operating interfaces to and from a SaaS platform
Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns to project management
Review solution architectures and components to analyze client requirements for integration processes and ensure adherence to same
Skills and Experience:
Must have active Workday Integration Certification
Across to different integrations tools such as WD APIs, EIB, Connectors, Document Transformation, Workday Studio, and Workday Cloud Connect for Third Party Payroll (CCTPP) certification preferred
Demonstrated proficiency in web service technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, and related services)
Practical experience in Workday implementation projects (3-5 years project experience)
Strong consulting and presentation skills with the ability to effectively manage client's expectations
Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills
Thrive on simultaneously operating at multiple levels and managing multiple responsibilities
Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, growing ecosystem
This position is be based in the Philippines, Manila – Remote Work.
GDC supports 3 regions – APAC, EMEA and NA– shifts may vary
Why choose Cognizant:
- Entrepreneurial environment that welcomes your ideas
- Opportunity to do great work
- Outreach programs that support communities and tap into your volunteer spirit
- Learning opportunities to help current needs and advancement
- Global operations, with opportunities in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- An abundance of Affinity groups to meet your needs
Cognizant Core Values:
- Start with a point of view: I apply my expertise to gain trust and to lead our clients forward.
- Seek data, build knowledge: I use facts to guide my actions and decisions.
- Always strive, never settle: I act with agility and creativity, determined to stay one step ahead.
- Work as one: I deliver solutions that draw upon the full power and scale of Cognizant.
- Create conditions for everyone to thrive: I include, enable, and invest in everyone around me.
- Do the right thing, the right way: I always make the ethical choice.