United States – Remote
The Workday Payroll Consultant (Continuous Value Services) position is best-suited for expert problem solvers full of patience and tenacity who are eager to work with a variety of customers and dive head first into post production support & Phase II work on payroll implementations. This role demands a focus on customer satisfaction while working on competing priorities. You must be a self-starters with excellent time management skills who is able to manage both your time and the customers’ expectations. Strong initiative and time management skills are paramount to success is this role.
Leverage your payroll, time tracking, and absence expertise to guide customers through Continuous Value Services/Post Production support & Phase II of Workday payroll implementations, keeping the customer’s requirements, budget, and timeframe top of mind.
Contribute to Continuous Value Services/Post Production support & Phase II of customer implementations from leading the requirements gathering, designing and prototyping of payroll solutions, configuration, testing and implementing those solutions while developing and utilizing Collaborative tools.
Additionally, partner with other Continuous Value Services consultants, our Payroll and Integration Teams to configure and test complex integrations between the Workday solution and the customer’s selected payroll and benefits providers.
Contribute to internal initiatives related to growing and enhancing the Continuous Value Services practice.
Skills & Requirements:
You have 2-5 years’ experience implementing HCM, Payroll, and/or Absence & Time Tracking solutions with ERP or SaaS software.
You have at least 1-2 years’ experience implementing Workday.
Your communication skills are exceptional and you have an appetite for critical thinking and logic problems.
Be a problem solver! You must be able to find solutions to difficult problems that arise in implementation with ample research skills.
You must be able to manage both your time and the customers’ demands while working on competing priorities with a high focus on customer service.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Human Resources Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or a related field
You’re able to demonstrate knowledge of Payroll (STD, PTO, Income Tax, Garnishments and Payroll Law).
You’re able to demonstrate a functional experience Payroll and/or Time & Attendance.
Strong understanding of union rules and state labor laws; and multiple state and/or global payroll experience, highly desired.
You have the ability to travel approximately 25%
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Unlimited paid time off, including volunteer hours, balance days, flexible work schedules, and options to work remotely or out of one of 5 office locations to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Competitive benefits including 401(k) matching program, Medical, Dental, Life, and Vison insurance, and perk benefits such as commuter plans and pet insurance
- Inclusive benefits that support mental health, gender affirmation journeys, caregiving and all paths to parenthood including Carrot Fertility, excellent paid parental leave programs for maternity, paternity, adoption, and surrogacy
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly