United States – Remote
As a Workday Reporting and Analytics Principal Consultant you will serve as a thought leader in our Workday Reporting and Analytics practice to deliver superior results to our customers by designing and implementing solutions using Workday Report Writer, Calculated Fields, Prism, and other related tools in support of HCM and/or Financials implementations and post-production support projects.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of a Workday Reporting Consultant
- Serve as a Workday Reporting expert with deep knowledge of current functionality, design concepts, touchpoints with relevant functional areas and in consideration of future product direction
- Develop solutions, reports, dashboards, and analytics to align with customer requirements
- Mentor other consultants: actively share product knowledge with others to grow our practice
- Conduct sessions with customers to analyze business requirements, provide solutions to complex business problems, and transfer knowledge
- Support Workday Delivery Assurance Reviews to achieve design and build sign-off
- Identify strategies, risks, and options for recommending approaches towards meeting requirements for customers
- Provide subject matter expertise on Workday best practices
- Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with Workday HCM and/or Financials implementation and/or post-production support with Report Writer and Prism
- Project leadership in support of overall direction and delivery of analytic solutions
- Experience supporting enterprise class human capital management or ERP solutions (i.e. Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP, SuccessFactors, etc)
- Experience gathering requirements, designing, prototyping, testing and deploying solutions to meet customer requirements
- Subject Matter Expertise in reporting including developing complex reports, layouts, and analytics for business purposes
- Passion for exceptional customer service
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Human Resources Management, Human Resources Information Systems, or a related field
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimal travel required, but must be willing to travel on-site if needed
Why choose Cognizant:
- Entrepreneurial environment that welcomes your ideas
- Opportunity to do great work
- Outreach programs that support communities and tap into your volunteer spirit
- Learning opportunities to help current needs and advancement
- Global operations, with opportunities in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- An abundance of Affinity groups to meet your needs
Cognizant Core Values:
- Start with a point of view: I apply my expertise to gain trust and to lead our clients forward.
- Seek data, build knowledge: I use facts to guide my actions and decisions.
- Always strive, never settle: I act with agility and creativity, determined to stay one step ahead.
- Work as one: I deliver solutions that draw upon the full power and scale of Cognizant.
- Create conditions for everyone to thrive: I include, enable, and invest in everyone around me.
- Do the right thing, the right way: I always make the ethical choice.