Collaborative Solutions, a Cognizant Company, is a leading global finance and HR transformation consultancy that leverages world-class cloud solutions to help deliver successful client outcomes for Fortune Global 500 companies, large- and medium-sized organisations across industries. As the longest-tenured Workday Services Partner and client, our full lifecycle services—complete with an in-house Advisory Services practice and proven proprietary tools—have helped more than 1,000 clients transform their businesses. Collaborative Solutions has deployed in over 125 countries and has experience with organisations ranging from 200 to 200,000 employees.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Director for the APAC region with a successful track record of managing and mentoring high performance sales teams selling complex solutions.
As the Regional Sales Director, you’ll be responsible for setting and executing the sales strategy for the APAC region, effectively positioning Collaborative Solutions and our services against our competitors within the Workday ecosystem and externally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to jump in as a sales leader in the highly competitive Workday ecosystem, at an award-winning partner with a strong focus on company culture and values.
Actively coach and mentor a team of 3-4 sales team members
Develop strategies to create net new opportunities from both existing and new accounts
Effectively position Collaborative Solutions and its services against competitors both within the Workday ecosystem and externally
Drive collaboration between all internal groups to deliver on sales quotas
Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with Workday Regional Management
Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
Maintain and manage a quota for your respective region
Drive adherence to internal process
Provide onsite support to the sales team to help close large deals and align with customer leadership
Provide thought leadership for corporate improvements and continuous process evolution
Skills and Requirements:
7 to 10 years experience as a manager in a fast-paced implementation services sales environment
Exceptional presentation skills with the ability to present to all organization levels
Ability to work with customer and internal team members to estimate services needs
Ability to understand and effectively communicate the benefits of an on-demand/web services architecture
Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
Experience with Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as using SaaS applications
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Generous paid time off, including balance days, flexible work arrangements, and options to work remotely or from an office (depending on your location) to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly