Remote – India
Cognizant is a leading global finance and HR transformation consultancy that leverages world-class cloud solutions to help deliver successful client outcomes for Fortune Global 500 companies, large- and medium-sized organisations across industries.
Execute the day-to-day activities of a Workday Student consultant.
Serve as a functional expert with deep knowledge of current functionality, design concepts, touchpoints with relevant functional areas and in consideration of future product direction.
Conduct sessions with customers to analyze business requirements, provide solutions to complex business problems, and transfer knowledge.
Develop solutions to align with customer requirements.
Actively share product knowledge with others to grow our practice.
Support Workday Delivery Assurance Reviews to achieve design and build sign-off.
Identify strategies, risks, and options for recommending approaches towards meeting requirements for customers.
Provide subject matter expertise on Workday best practices.
Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities.
Skills & Requirements:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Experience gathering requirements, designing, prototyping, testing, and deploying solutions to meet customer requirements.
Passion for exceptional customer service.
Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Minimal travel required but must be willing to travel on-site if needed.
Experience with one or more of the Records, Recruiting & Admissions, Academic Advising, or Curriculum modules in Workday required.
Workday certifications desired but not required if significant client-side experience exists including subject matter expertise in one of the required functional areas.
Report writing experience and/or Workday Records, Recruiting & Admissions, or Advising certification highly desired.
Why choose Cognizant:
- Entrepreneurial environment that welcomes your ideas
- Opportunity to do great work
- Outreach programs that support communities and tap into your volunteer spirit
- Learning opportunities to help current needs and advancement
- Global operations, with opportunities in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- An abundance of Affinity groups to meet your needs
Cognizant Core Values:
- Start with a point of view: I apply my expertise to gain trust and to lead our clients forward.
- Seek data, build knowledge: I use facts to guide my actions and decisions.
- Always strive, never settle: I act with agility and creativity, determined to stay one step ahead.
- Work as one: I deliver solutions that draw upon the full power and scale of Cognizant.
- Create conditions for everyone to thrive: I include, enable, and invest in everyone around me.
- Do the right thing, the right way: I always make the ethical choice.