Cognizant is currently seeking thought leaders to deliver superior results to our clients in any or all of the following Workday Student functional areas: Student Records, Recruiting & Admissions, Academic Advising, or Curriculum.
This role is open for non-workday certified candidates with relevant experience supporting Student Information System (SIS).
Execute the day-to-day activities of a Workday Student consultant
Become a Workday Student expert with deep knowledge of current functionality, design concepts, touch-points with relevant functional areas and in consideration of future product direction
Conduct sessions with clients to analyze business requirements, provide solutions to complex business problems, and transfer knowledge
Develop solutions to align with client requirements
Mentor other consultants and actively share product knowledge with others to grow our practice
Identify strategies, risks, and options for recommending approaches towards meeting requirements for clients
Provide subject matter expertise on Workday best practices
Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities
Skills & Requirements:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Workday certifications desired but not required if significant client-side experience exists including subject matter expertise in one of the required functional areas
Experience in Workday Student system, or other Student Information System (SIS) such as Oracle Campus, Ellucian Banner
Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage client expectations
Passion for exceptional customer service
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Report writing experience and/or Workday Records, Recruiting & Admissions, or Advising certification highly desired
This position will be based in Manila Office.
Global Delivery Center supports 3 regions – APAC, EMEA and NA –work shift assignment may vary.
Why choose Cognizant:
- Entrepreneurial environment that welcomes your ideas
- Opportunity to do great work
- Outreach programs that support communities and tap into your volunteer spirit
- Learning opportunities to help current needs and advancement
- Global operations, with opportunities in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- An abundance of Affinity groups to meet your needs
Cognizant Core Values:
- Start with a point of view: I apply my expertise to gain trust and to lead our clients forward.
- Seek data, build knowledge: I use facts to guide my actions and decisions.
- Always strive, never settle: I act with agility and creativity, determined to stay one step ahead.
- Work as one: I deliver solutions that draw upon the full power and scale of Cognizant.
- Create conditions for everyone to thrive: I include, enable, and invest in everyone around me.
- Do the right thing, the right way: I always make the ethical choice.