United States – Remote
Collaborative Solutions is seeking Workday Xcelerate HCM Consultants with HCM systems experience and expertise in the areas of Core HCM, Compensation and/or Advanced Compensation, with a technical aptitude and capability to configure the product to meet the business requirements and design specifications of our customers. As an Xcelerate Consultant, you provide expert guidance and delivery for Medium Enterprise engagements, serving as the billable functional lead working closely with Engagement Managers, Managers, and functional area leads to ensure successful Workday implementations. You will provide overarching guidance and leadership on HCM engagements to ensure a complete solution that meets customer needs and allows for future enhancements with limited rework.
Become a Workday HCM Launch expert with knowledge of design, configuration, testing, and implementation.
Leverage your expertise to deliver customer requirements within the budget and timeframe outlined for each project.
Lead multiple, concurrent Workday implementations.
Oversee all HCM functional areas on assigned implementations, ensuring efficient, cohesive, and accurate design and configuration of the delivered solution.
Guide the customer through facilitated design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the customer’s unique business requirements at all stages of the project.
Work alongside the integration team to configure and test integrations between the Workday solution and the client’s selected payroll and benefits providers.
Utilize your technical aptitude to convert and map data sources into data conversion templates.
Lead and mentor junior project resources by providing guidance allowing them to learn new skills and functional areas, lead customer sessions, and configure the solution.
Ensure cohesive structures and project communications are in place for cross-functional delivery between Financials and the following areas: HCM, Payroll, Integrations, and Organizational Change & Training, Data Conversion, and Reporting.
Skills and Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Human Resources Management, HRIS or related field OR relevant experience required; Master’s degree preferred.
3+ years of Workday functional implementation experience.
3-5 years Human Resources, Payroll, or Financial software experience, highly desired.
Workday HCM, Core Compensation and Launch certifications, highly desired.
Additional Workday certifications such as Benefits, Advanced Compensation, Talent, Learning, and People Experience, highly desired.
Demonstrated functional experience in Human Resources or Payroll
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with solid commitment to detail.
Passion for exceptional customer service and customer collaboration.
Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations.
Minimal travel required, but must be willing to travel on-site as needed.
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Unlimited paid time off, including volunteer hours, balance days, flexible work schedules, and options to work remotely or out of one of 5 office locations to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Competitive benefits including 401(k) matching program, Medical, Dental, Life, and Vison insurance, and perk benefits such as commuter plans and pet insurance
- Inclusive benefits that support mental health, gender affirmation journeys, caregiving and all paths to parenthood including Carrot Fertility, excellent paid parental leave programs for maternity, paternity, adoption, and surrogacy
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly
Collaborative Solutions Covid-19 Vaccine Policy
Collaborative Solutions has implemented an Interim Covid-19 vaccine policy that requires employees who are required or choose to be at an office to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, there may be specific clients who have vaccination policies in place that require only fully-vaccinated individuals to be onsite. At this time, our vaccination policy applies to roles where job duties can only be performed from an office location or require onsite presence as determined by the employee’s manager or client. Anyone unable to be fully vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being fully vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.