United States – Remote
Collaborative Solutions is seeking Workday Learning Consultants with a technical aptitude to configure the product to meet the business requirements and design specifications of our customers. As an Xcelerate Consultant, you provide expert guidance and delivery for Medium Enterprise engagements, serving as the billable functional lead working closely with Engagement Managers, Managers, and functional area leads to ensure successful Workday implementations. You will provide overarching guidance and leadership on engagements to ensure a complete solution that meets customer needs and allows for future enhancements with limited rework.
- Become a Workday Learning expert with deep knowledge of current functionality, design concepts, touch points with HCM and Talent, and future product direction.
- Become a Workday Launch expert with knowledge of design, configuration, testing, and implementation.
- Leverage your expertise to recommend the best solution based on the client’s requirements, budget, and timeframe; with the flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are identified.
- Guide the customer through facilitated design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the customer’s unique business requirements at all stages of the project.
- Regularly engage and support the client through all phases of the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to the Workday HCM solution.
- Perform multiple tasks under limited direction, while regularly keeping the client, your project team and your Engagement Manager abreast of changes or progress related to the project.
- Lead Learning work stream driving towards decisions and recommending best practices related to Workday functionality including, but not limited to: course catalog, learning programs, learning campaigns.
- Identify strategies, risks, and options, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet client/functional requirements.
- Willingness to take a leadership position on a project, or as a Collaborative or Workday Product Partner Lead and/or DA Reviewer.
- Display your hands-on expertise of the software, including loading customer data, moving configuration from tenant to tenant, and configuring business processes and security.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Workday Learning project for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews.
- Act as a mentor to fellow consultants and analysts, including providing support for shadow assignments.
- Actively participate in update training and internal opportunities to share one’s skills and learnings with others within the organization.
- Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, estimation, and other pursuit activities.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2 -5 years’ experience implementing enterprise class Learning Management (i.e. solutions, highly desired
- Completion of at least one full Learning Management implementation, Workday Learning and/or CSOD preferred
- Experience gathering requirements, designing, prototyping, testing and deploying solutions to meet customer requirements
- Passion for exceptional customer service and collaboration
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Human Resources Management, HRIS or related field
- 2+ years of Workday functional implementation experience, highly desired
- Additional Workday certifications such as Benefits, Advanced Compensation, Talent, Learning, and People Experience, highly desired.
- Ability to travel up to 50% travel
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Unlimited paid time off, including volunteer hours, balance days, flexible work schedules, and options to work remotely or out of one of 5 office locations to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Competitive benefits including 401(k) matching program, Medical, Dental, Life, and Vison insurance, and perk benefits such as commuter plans and pet insurance
- Inclusive benefits that support mental health, gender affirmation journeys, caregiving and all paths to parenthood including Carrot Fertility, excellent paid parental leave programs for maternity, paternity, adoption, and surrogacy
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
Collaborative’s Travel Approach
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 50%; many consultants will likely travel less than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
Who you are:
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly
Collaborative Solutions Covid-19 Vaccine Policy
Collaborative Solutions has implemented an Interim Covid-19 vaccine policy that requires employees who are required or choose to be at an office or participate at in-person sales events, or in-person meetings/events to be fully vaccinated. At this time, our vaccination policy applies to roles where job duties can only be performed from an office location or require onsite presence as determined by the employee’s manager or client. Anyone unable to be fully vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being fully vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.