Vancouver – Granville St
Toronto – 181 Bay St
BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers.
At Colliers, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
As Learning & Development Coordinator, you support the delivery of North America’s Learning & Development Strategy. Reporting to the Director, Talent Development, you are responsible for supporting the design & delivery of learning and development programs, learner engagement and experience, and day-to-day operations and administration. Working closely with the Learning & Development Specialist, Acceleration Program Team, HRBP, and key business stakeholders, you ensure effective delivery of learning across our business and evaluate the ROI (Return on Investment) of our programs, focused on continuous enhancements and improvements. You are passionate about fostering a growth mindset and driving exceptional results.
What you bring
- Administers the day-to-day operations of Workday Learning/Cornerstone and is a key collaborator with the Workday team to ensure operational updates are implemented under the guidance of the Learning & Development Specialist
- Coordinates Instructor Led offerings, including the scheduling of sessions/webinars, participant communications and facilitators and tracking of attendance and course completion as required
- Supports the development and delivery of program curriculum, content, webinars, and marketing materials (internal/external) as required
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to drive and measure learner engagement, including but not limited to Recommended Learning, Marketing & Communications, reporting, and advising internal stakeholders
- Coordinates Campaigns/Assigned Learning, inclusive of Compliance, New Hire Onboarding, and other programs as required
- Acts as point of contact for L&D (Learning & Development) queries, including via [email protected], providing exceptional customer service and attending to requests
- Liaises with third party vendors, coaches, and learning partners as required
- Responsible for tracking vendor contracts and Accounts Payable
- Is a champion of learning & development best practices supporting and inspiring our content creators, SMEs, People Leaders, and Learners at every opportunity
What success looks like
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field (Business Administration, Communications, etc.) with 3-5 years’ administration or administrative/project coordination experience
- Experience in a corporate training/adult education environment an asset
- Experience with Workday Learning considered an asset
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Proficient Zoom video conferencing technology
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate and collaborate closely with business partners, SMEs, and learners
- Ability to work within a project/team environment with demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines for project deliverables
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail and a focus on results
- Analytical with ability to synthesize data and identify trends
- Flexibility and adaptability to change with a willingness to take on challenges; and
- Ability to act independently within defined objectives and direction.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected]