Jacksonville, FL 32257
Under the general direction of the Human Resources Director and/or Human Resources Manager, the Talent Acquisition Specialist supports the talent needs of the organization through the successful design and execution of pro-active recruiting and sourcing strategies to attract and retain top talent. As an important member of the Human Resources team, the role plays an integral part in ensuring the organization achieves its operational and strategic initiatives.
Note: Alivia Care, and its subsidiaries, requires all candidates to complete the Predictive Index behavioral assessment as part of the application process. There is no pass or fail with this assessment and the results are not used to screen out candidates. It is simply a way for us to get to know you better. Please use the following link to access the assessment and follow the simple instructions provided. https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/bo/0CST/Alivia_Care_Inc. If the link does not work, please copy/paste the url into your web browser.
- Assists in planning and leading talent acquisition strategies that support the organization’s strategic imperative of attracting and retaining top talent as a competitive advantage.
- Drives recruitment, screening and selection of qualified candidates in assigned departments, professional disciplines and/or lines of business. This includes, but is not limited to, job requisitions, job promotion, passive candidate sourcing, talent pool creation, resume/application review, event coordination, interviews, utilization of appropriate screening tools and activity reporting.
- Proactively engages with internal clients to both understand current staffing needs and forecast future workforce planning requirements.
- Develops strong relationships with hiring managers to establish the talent acquisition function as a trusted advisor
- Leverages on-line networks and social media platforms to find and engage top talent for the organization
- Maintains active and engaged talent pools that can be leveraged to quickly fill available opportunities.
- Remains advised of important events and innovation that impact the recruiting function
- Cultivates highly effective relationships and connections with professional networks in the community in support of strategic talent goals
- Uses available technology platforms to drive candidate interest and engagement
- Ensures a positive candidate experience
- Utilizes effective closing techniques to maintain high offer/acceptance ratios
- Ensures that job descriptions are kept current, compliant and worded effectively to draw increased interest from candidates
- Communicates and educates candidates, employees and managers on recruiting related policies and procedures
- Carries out administrative responsibilities in support of talent acquisition tasks
- Prepares relevant reports related to standard recruiting metrics. Interprets data and makes suggestions based on what the metrics reveal.
- Participates in routine and special HR related events
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in business or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- 5 or more years of successful talent acquisition experience, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Workday HRIS experience desired
- SHRM (CP/SCP) or HRCI (PHR/SPHR) certification preferred
- Innovative and unique talent acquisition techniques and strategies
- General Human Resource functions and responsibilities
- Employment Law and Wage and Hour requirements
- Internet sourcing, including proficiency in using boolean search strings to find candidates
- Utilizing a multitude of search engines, social media sites, job aggregators and on-line professional resources to promote open positions, attract qualified candidates and drive applicant engagement
- Leveraging behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Syndicating jobs to appropriate on-line job aggregators and optimizing postings for organic search engine results.
- Articulating return on investment on talent acquisition activities and strategies.
- Basic recruiting metrics.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Basic quantitative and statistical analysis.
- Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Managing multiple priorities and projects
- MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel