Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
Serve as a technical expert for Workday (primarily) and other HR business systems.
- Hands-on experience in development of Workday Studio & API integrations
- Hands-on experience in configuring Inbound & Outbound EIB’s, PECI, PICOF, Packaged Integrations.
- Hands on experience in various integration templates like CCW, CCB, Document transformation (DT) , Custom transformations.
- Hands on experience in building calculated Advanced reports and through understanding of Workday data sources
- Oversee and maintain business process configuration, inbound and outbound integrations, and security
- Create and maintain advanced reports and web services to enable data-driven decision making across the enterprise, with end-user visibility both inside and outside of Workday
- Utilize Azure DevOps to coordinate and prioritize development efforts with the global team
- Understand HR work processes, and utilize LEAN or other process improvement methodologies to make processes more efficient
- Participate in periodic strategic planning exercises with the HR Operations Team to understand priorities and align the work efforts of key projects and working teams
- Participate in Agile development of Workday (our HRIS), working closely with the HR Operations team to prioritize and implement process improvements
- Provide leadership to other team members and stakeholders
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.