Reporting to the Sr. Human Resources Generalist at our Russellville, AR facility, you will provide guidance to employees, former employees, managers, and human resources partners in all aspects of HR. Additionally, you will be responsible for Human Resources transactions, providing functional support for multiple HR systems and policies, administering our employee benefit plans, and supporting the processing of payroll. Minimum 2 years related experience.
- Manage payroll and payroll processing to ensure accuracy.
- Manage attendance tracking processes, attendance reporting and FMLA maintenance.
- Conduct full lifecycle recruitment efforts including sourcing and pre-screening for hourly positions.
- Provide employees and managers support for HR, payroll, compensation, and benefit transactions, including first contact support on processes for HRIS system (Workday)
- Coach on the use of self-service to maintain accurate employee information in Workday.
- Provide follow up communication to our customers to ensure satisfaction, including documenting notes and applicable information as it relates to the request.
- Provide feedback on customer issues and the case management system so that management can address.
- Process and enter confidential employee information and changes in the HRIS (Workday)
- Administer employee benefit plans and other programs as implemented.
- Maintain the integrity of employee records and Workday data.
- Identify, suggest, document, and implement ongoing process improvements.
- Work collaboratively within a team to share ideas, ownership, and driving improvements and consistency of execution for HR processes.
- Participate in scheduled ad hoc training to improve policy and process knowledge.
- High school diploma, plus 2 years+ experience in HR-related field, required.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Broad HR/Payroll/Benefits knowledge, providing customers with relevant information, policy explanation and navigation support.
- Experience with HRIS or ATS systems
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.