You will conduct analyses and create materials to support the development and administration of compensation programs. You will participate in the design and management of base salary and incentive programs and provide compensation support to human resources and partners consistent with our total rewards strategy.
- Support the annual compensation planning and system administration processes for salaried employees.
- Provide quantitative analysis for accurate assessments and reporting.
- Conduct statistical analyses to support the design, implementation and management of a variety of compensation programs including college recruiting.
- Participate in compensation projects including process automation, new programs and ad hoc requests.
- Lead compensation survey participation and the integration of results into internal systems and projects such as salary structure analyses, salary and merit budget planning and market assessments. Be the contact for survey vendors.
- Help develop training and communication materials including video and multi-media to support compensation programs.
- Help analyze the effectiveness of existing compensation procedures; recommend plan revisions and new plans which are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and organization goals.
- Provide guidance to HR and management on compensation systems, pay policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluation.
- Conduct analysis to support compensation program changes, including base salary and bonus plans.
- Work with large amounts of data and build analytical tools, improve processes and identify opportunities to reimagine or automate work.
- Bachelor’s degree in business HR, Finance or related field
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) coursework or completion is a plus
- 3 years of related experience in Human Resources, Finance, Sales Operations or other function
- Excel or spreadsheet skills including experience building reports, analyses and models
- Experience with Workday, MarketPay or other HRMS and compensation systems
- Experience creating training materials and job aids is desired
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, paternal leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America’s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender’s®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie’s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke’s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.