Reporting to the Plant Human Resources Manager on-site at our Denver and Aurora, Colorado facilities, you will have a direct part in helping us support employee relations, project management, recruiting and retention efforts, and coordination of Human Resources planning projects and tasks.
- Develop and administer human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Create and publish a newsletter for all plant employees.
- Participate in developing departmental goals and systems.
- Partner with leadership for plantwide development.
- Communicate benefit and wellness program information to employees.
- Handle employee relations counseling and exit interviewing.
- Recommend new approaches and procedures for improvements in efficiency and product given by the department.
- Participate in plant and department continuous improvement efforts
- Maintain HRIS records and compile reports
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor's degree in business, Human Resources or related field
- 3+ years in Human Resources
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of EEO, Affirmative Action and other employment regulations
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking
Annual Salary: $60,000.00 – $100,000.00
**Conagra Brands will comply with applicable law regarding minimum salaries for exempt employees.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. Guided by an entrepreneurial spirit, our Company combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus on innovation. Our portfolio is evolving to satisfy people's changing food preferences. Our iconic brands, such as Birds Eye, Duncan Hines, Healthy Choice, Marie Callender's, Reddi-wip, and Slim Jim, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera, offer choices for every occasion.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.