You will manage human resources and employee relations plant locations. Oversee several areas of human resources such as recruiting, training, EEO/AAP, benefits, employee relations, compensation, and continuous improvement. Assist top management in planning and evaluation of talent and HR activities. Involves administration of existing programs observing procedures including EEO compliance. You will report into the Human Resources Director.
- Provide direction and counsel regarding human resources aspects of plant operations
- Manage employee relations through issue resolution phase
- Lead talent management, succession planning, organizational development and organizational effectiveness processes
- Handle all phases of the staffing process including requisition, hiring and selection
- Lead in the development and auditing of procedures
- Analyze training needs. Lead the development and administration of training programs
- Manage regulatory compliance efforts
- Lead culture assessment processes and provide direction on development of action plans
- Lead year-end processes including performance management and salary planning
- Perform other related tasks assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Human Resources in a manufacturing environment or similar industry
- Bilingual in English and Spanish or willingness to learn Spanish is a plus
- Previous management experience
- Experience with ERISA, EEOC and DOL regulations, employment sourcing, communications, human relations, and management skills
- Experience with benefits and compensation administration, market pricing, labor law, and organizational development
- Experience managing projects
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS
- At this time, we require applicants for this role to be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring employer sponsorship either now or in the future
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America’s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender’s®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie’s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke’s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.