North Mankato, Minnesota
The Plant Human Resources Specialist will provide workforce management, benefits, payroll and related HR process information and guidance to employees, former employees, managers, and human resources partners. Additionally, responsible for processing our Human Resources (HR) transactions, providing functional support for multiple HR systems and policies, and supporting the processing of payroll. Minimum 2 years related experience.
- Manage payroll and payroll processing to ensure accuracy, including attendance tracking
- Conduct full lifecycle recruitment efforts including sourcing and pre-screening for hourly positions
- Provide employees and managers support for HR, payroll, compensation, and benefits transactions
- Process and enter accurate confidential employee information and changes in the HRIS (Workday)
- Support the integrity of employee records and Workday data
- Support team members from all departments
- Work collaboratively within a team to share ideas, ownership, and driving improvements and consistency of execution for HR processes
- Participate in scheduled and ad hoc training to improve policy and process knowledge
- High school diploma, plus 2 years+ experience in HR-related field
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field, preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Broad HR/Payroll/Benefits knowledge, as pertains to the company, providing customers with relevant information, policy explanation and navigation support
- Experience with HRIS or ATS systems
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America’s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender’s®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie’s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke’s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.