1 World Trade Center, New York, NY
Condé Nast is a global media company producing the highest quality content with a footprint of more than 1 billion consumers in 32 territories through print, digital, video and social platforms. The company’s portfolio includes many of the world’s most respected and influential media properties including Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Self, GQ, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler/Traveller, Allure, AD, Bon Appétit and Wired, among others. Condé Nast Entertainment was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming.
New York, NY
This role and moment in time at Conde Nast represents a unique opportunity to help achieve our global, enterprise strategic learning priorities as well as establish a world-class learner user-experience. As a Manager of Global Learning Systems and Effectiveness, your thought leadership, strategic global mindset, and do-er attitude with help to establish, deploy, manage, and govern our global Learning Systems, Tools, and Technologies for all of our Functions and local Markets.
- Create, manage, and govern the global learning systems, technology, and tooling vision and strategy for Conde Nast
- Create a world-class learner, user experience, that leverages our systems and technologies, making it easy and seamless for our global workforce to find the right learning experiences available to them as part of their personal and career development; while also enabling and empowering their managers and leaders to be able to support their employees in this development.
- Work to establish a global enterprise learning systems governance model that empowers learning partners in the local markets and functions to achieve their strategic learning goals while also ensuring the system is utilized in a consistent and standardized way
- Manage both our Workday Learning Management System (for US/LATAM/Europe) and stop-gap Cornerstone learning solution (for APAC) in support of our global and local compliance, onboarding, ongoing learning development needs.
- Help to establish a global learning ecosystem of suppliers and providers, integrated into our learning systems and management of those vendors accordingly.
- Provide reporting on key KPI’s as requested from Business, People and/or Learning leadership as well as help to establish a Learning KPI’s dashboard to help track key strategic learning KPI’s in support of maturing our company’s culture of learning and growth mindset.
- Manage portals and sites tied to learning; and establish a user experience that embeds learning in the flow of work, meeting learners where they are at.
WHO YOU ARE
The right candidate for this role is someone who leans in and seeks to balance the art of execution and ties it back to strategy. You are someone who understands the value of influence and has had proven success in establishing credibility with senior business leaders. You act with a sense of urgency, yet are methodical in your approach, successfully manage your projects and their risks, and thrive in the unknown. You have the ability to pivot from a learning systems strategist mindset to a do-er attitude. You are highly collaborative, partnering closely and frequently with the Business, HRBP’s in the Markets and Functions, and Enterprise Learning and the wider Talent functions. And lastly, you are someone that thrives in situations that are challenging, fast-paced, and constantly changing.
- 5+ years experience in systems administration, of increasing scope and responsibilities
- Experience working in a global, matrixed organization, minimum of 2-years
- Strong knowledge of the Workday Learning platform, Cornerstone knowledge is a plus as well
- Executive presence and ability to work with stakeholders of all levels, with exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and execute on learning systems strategy, governance, and roles
- Project management skills including the ability to develop and implement plans and timelines, as well as manage and mitigate risks
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Driven, with the ability to think creatively
- A strong leader and do-er; is a team player who works collaboratively and is a skilled relationship manager
- Courageous facilitator, comfortable in initiating and facilitating, and leading learning sessions and experiences when required
- Proficiency with Google suite of products
- Undergraduate degree required preferably in Learning, Organizational Development, HR, or similar
What happens next?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, and we will review your application as soon as possible. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, familial status and other legally protected characteristics.