Little Rock, AR
San Francisco, CA
Des Moines, IA
St. Paul, MN
Jefferson City, MO
New York, NY
Salt Lake City, UT
San Mateo, CA
Conga crushes complexity within an increasingly complex world. With our revenue lifecycle management solution, we transform your unique complexities for order configuration, execution, fulfillment, and contract renewal processes with a single critical insights data model that adapts to ever-changing business requirements and aligns the understanding and efforts of every team.
Our approach is grounded in the Conga Way, a framework of entrepreneurial spirit and achieving together to champion our 11,000+ customers. We’re committed to our customers and to removing complexity in an increasingly complex world. Our solutions quickly adapt to changing business models so you can normalize your revenue operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
What you’ll do as a Staff Integration Engineer:
- Define systems integrations, design patterns and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that are scalable and flexible to meet current and future needs of the organization
- Analyze and translate business requirements using frameworks into components of a modernized solution
- Reuse and enhance digital modernization assets, methods, and collateral
- Design and develop automated solutions in accordance with enterprise leading practices and design principles
- Participates in design reviews to ensure they meet automation policies and design principles
- Authors and maintains solution design documentation
- Develops efficient, well-structured, reusable, and scalable automation processes and integrations
- Performs thorough code-reviews based on high engineering standards and writes unit and integration tests based on chosen DevOps frameworks
- Analyzes and resolves automation software issues whenever required
- Identifies and communicates risks associated with integration solutions and process automation candidates
- Provides guidance to junior resources on best practices and development techniques for automated processes
- Accountable for the testing of integrations solutions and RPA Bots
You could be a great fit if you have:
- 9+ years of experience in delivering enterprise complex systems integrations and intelligent automations
- Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications. Must have Salesforce, NetSuite and Workday integration experience
- Hands on experience on Mulesoft’s CloudHub, dataweave, anypoint MQ
- Strong experience on Robotic Process Automation tools like Automation Anywhere, UIPath etc.
- Experience in deploying/managing Mule flows to CloudHub
- Experience on JSON, XML, XSD and other data payload formats
- Expert level understanding of REST/SOAP paradigm and sync vs async integration design and architecture
- Good knowledge on DevOps stack (CI & CD) and other dependency management and build tools such as Jenkins and Maven
- Experience writing unit and integration tests with testing frameworks like Junit, Jmeter, Munit or similar technologies
- Familiarity with monitoring related tools and frameworks like Splunk, ELK or new Relic
- Experience working with API testing Tools like SOAPUI, postman etc.
- Strong competency around SQL/PLSQL
- Well versed with agile methodologies and source control (Bitbucket, GitHub)
- Expertise on software integration and specific knowledge of best practices in connecting Automation Anywhere (RPA) automations to data and services outside the AAE framework
- Self-starter with ability to work independently as well as in in a team environment by using knowledge on process workflow while keeping abreast of all assigned issues
- A desire to work as part of a growing, fast-paced, and highly flexible team
- Possess the ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced development environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Azure and AWS is a plus
- Mulesoft certifications are must (Developer & Architect)
- Automation Anywhere developer certifications preferred
In the spirit of the Conga Way, we strive to communicate openly about our compensation programs. They’re intended to be competitive, equal, fair and free of any type of discrimination, clear, and easy to understand. So, in keeping with this approach, we’re committed to delivering a generous compensation and benefits package to all colleagues worldwide. The first component of that package is compensation and, generally speaking, base pay is determined by market location for each role. The following information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. The general salary target for this position in Colorado is $142,450.00 per year. However, the base salary offered may increase or decrease depending on the candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to base salary, Conganeers receive a full range of perks and benefits, including financial, medical, and dental insurance. We also fund an annual bonus program, with payout based upon annual corporate performance and individual performance.
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.