San Mateo, CA
Des Moines, IA
Conga crushes complexity within an increasingly complex world. With our revenue lifecycle management solution, we transform your unique complexities for order configuration, execution, fulfillment, and contract renewal processes with a single critical insights data model that adapts to ever-changing business requirements and aligns the understanding and efforts of every team.
Our approach is grounded in the Conga Way, a framework of entrepreneurial spirit and achieving together to champion our 11,000+ customers. We’re committed to our customers and to removing complexity in an increasingly complex world. Our solutions quickly adapt to changing business models so you can normalize your revenue operations.
Conga seeks a Workday Business Analyst to join its IT team. The Workday Business Analyst will also be the business relationship person to our HR community. This role will assist the Director of Enterprise Applications to define the HR/IT roadmap planning, solution assessments, implementation ownership, configuration expertise, liaison with offshore and vendor teams.
- Provide global oversight for Workday platform as a Techno-Functional SME expert
- Key areas should include Benefits, Payroll, Talent & Performance, Learning and Security
- Support other related HR owned applications like ADP, Percipio, Docusign etc
- Produce critical project documentation including requirements, business process flows, solution designs and training materials
- Perform Workday functional and technical system activities including business process configuration, security fundamentals, calculated fields, report writer, EIBs and manage scheduled releases
- Collaborates with IT lead, HR and other cross functional teams to define the roadmap, prioritize projects and enhancement requests, analyze business benefits and/or operational efficiencies, map business processes, implement creative and effective solutions.
- Facilitate unit and user testing including documentation of test scenarios and oversight of testing progress for projects and production support.
- Act as liaison with the broader IT team on cross-functional items like integration and SDLC process improvements.
- Workday certification is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in related field or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience with the Workday HCM platform
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience of related experience working with HCM applications
- Understanding of object-oriented and relational model concepts
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to absorb new technologies and features quickly
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong team player who can work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Must be a self-starter and exhibit a strong process management & business orientation
In the spirit of the Conga Way, we strive to communicate openly about our compensation programs. They’re intended to be competitive, equal, fair and free of any type of discrimination, clear, and easy to understand. So, in keeping with this approach, we’re committed to delivering a generous compensation and benefits package to all colleagues worldwide. The first component of that package is compensation and, generally speaking, base pay is determined by market location for each role. The following information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. The general salary target for this position in Colorado is $147,448 per year. However, the base salary offered may increase (or decrease) depending on the candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to base salary, Conganeers receive a full range of perks and benefits, including financial, medical, and dental insurance. We also fund an annual bonus program, with payout based upon annual corporate performance and individual performance.
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.