Pioneering trusted medical solutions to improve the lives we touch: Convatec is a FTSE 250 global medical products and technologies company, focussed on solutions for the management of chronic conditions, with leading positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care, and infusion care. Group revenues in 2021 were over $2 billion. With around10,000 colleagues, we provide our products and services in over 100 countries, united by a promise to be forever caring. Our products provide a range of benefits, from infection prevention and protection of at-risk skin, to improved patient outcomes and reduced care costs. To learn more about Convatec, please visithttp://www.convatecgroup.com
At Convatec, we’re transforming our business for the better. Better products. Better ways of working. And better ways of delivering for our customers and each other. We’re aiming for nothing short of excellence. Join us on our journey to #ForeverCaring as an Equity Administrator, and you’ll do the same.
The Equity Administrator will join the Total Reward and Recognition team. You will support the business to ensure the successful day-to-day running of multiple Group wide discretionary and all-employee share plans across multiple global locations. You will also build and maintain positive working relationships with our third-party service providers and internal colleagues to deliver an efficient service which is valued and appreciated by our participants.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer all aspects of the equity programs, including plan launches, grants, vests, maturities and dividends, ensuring all participant equity plan transactions are correctly processed and settled in a timely manner.
- In addition to basic stock plan administration activities, support equity needs for partners in the accounting, payroll, company secretary and human resources departments.
- Maintain equity data in the equity administration system and HRIS system (Workday) and review and manage data integrations between the two to further enhance the accuracy and completeness of data.
- Manage the calendar for equity administration related activities.
- Develop and maintain internal process and procedure documentation for equity administration in order to enhance efficiency and employee experience.
- Serve as primary liaison with equity administration partner, ensuring SLA’s are met and reviewed appropriately.
- Provide equity reports to the Head of Total Reward to support Executive Compensation.
- Deal with any ad-hoc queries related to share plans and think of ways to enhance the process for responding to queries, employee self-service is key
- Ensure effective communication of the employee share option plan to all stakeholders.
- Manage the maturity process of the employee share option plan, including liaison with local payroll and HR to ensure correct reporting and taxation takes place.
- Manage the equity reporting requirements and ensure local countries are compliant as it pertains to reporting to tax authorities.
- Promote employee engagement and understanding of Convatec share plans, including maintaining sharepoint webpage, preparing brochures and video content.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience working in equity administration in a large company.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of corporate equity scheme administration.
- Understanding of UK HMRC SAYE plans, US Employee Stock Purchase plans and discretionary Long Term Incentive Plans.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing competing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience with Workday preferred.
- ICSA qualified or a desire to complete the qualification.
Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent Convatec
A formal recruitment process is required for all our opportunities prior to any offer of employment. This will include an interview confirmed by an official Convatec email address.
If you receive a suspicious approach over social media, text message, email or phone call about recruitment at Convatec, do not disclose any personal information or pay any fees whatsoever. If you’re unsure, please contact us at [email protected].
Convatec provides equal employment opportunities for all current employees and applicants for employment. This policy means that no one will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, genetic predisposing characteristics or any other basis prohibited by law.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives
Convatec is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Convatec employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Convatec. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Already a Convatec employee?
If you are an active employee at Convatec, please do not apply here. Go to the Career Worklet on your Workday home page and View “Convatec Internal Career Site – Find Jobs”. Thank you!