Bridgewater – New Jersey, US
Pioneering trusted medical solutions to improve the lives we touch: Convatec is a FTSE 250 global medical products and technologies company, focussed on solutions for the management of chronic conditions, with leading positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care, and infusion care. Group revenues in 2021 were over $2 billion. With around 10,000 colleagues, we provide our products and services in over 100 countries, united by a promise to be forever caring. Our products provide a range of benefits, from infection prevention and protection of at-risk skin, to improved patient outcomes and reduced care costs. To learn more about Convatec, please visit http://www.convatecgroup.com
Our search for better is changing the lives of our customers. It’s changing the careers of our people too – creating new challenges and opportunities all the time. We’re a business that never stands still. Join us as a Global Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Wellbeing Lead and you won’t either.
About the role:
As the Global Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Wellbeing Lead, you will provide global strategic and operational leadership to deliver and build on the enterprise diversity, equity, inclusion, and wellbeing (DEI&W) strategy. You will collaborate and engage with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure enterprise integration of DEI&W into our people practices to successfully cultivate an inclusive culture for our colleagues; build a diverse workforce; support wellbeing; and enhance our reputation through leveraging our scale, partnerships, and programs. You will proactively identify challenges/barriers, identify solutions, and execute with excellence to have a positive impact.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Global Talent Management Team as a Global Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Wellbeing Lead.
Your Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide DEI&W expertise and leadership to senior business and HR leaders to ensure accountability that DEI&W strategy is embedded across the company
- Develop, implement, and advise on policies, practices, and programs to promote a diverse and inclusive workforce that will grow our business
- Partner with Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to help bring our DEI&W strategy to fruition and ensure coordination across groups
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to ensure that our DEI&W efforts equip us to find, attract and retain diverse talent
- Partner with our Head of Global Communications, Engagement & ESG to strategize how to spread awareness of our DEI&W efforts
- Partner with our Total Rewards team to ensure DEI&W focus on workplace culture, employee welfare and psychological safety, and employee recognition.
- Identify and engage with external partnership/professional opportunities that support and advance our DEI&W strategy; participate in external diversity conferences and organizations
- Measure and report on KPIs to measure progress
You bring a high energy, results-oriented and resourceful mindset and quickly take control of your responsibilities. You can identify issues that need to be addressed, propose solutions, and diplomatically advocate, while driving for results. You are a compelling communicator with the ability to influence across various levels of leadership and instill trust by gaining confidence of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity. You can execute in a proactive, self-directed manner and thrive in a fast-paced, integrity-focused, results oriented team. You have the ability to think strategically and translate into practical, fit-for-purpose solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Min of 5 years of relevant HR experience with a preferred focus on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Wellbeing with a track record of demonstrated impact
- Global: experience partnering with global teams and stakeholders; track record of translating global strategy into local programs
- Partner with business and HR leaders to co-create and shape DEI&W strategy and actions
- Workday experience preferred
- This position can be performed remotely. However, the employee will be asked to be present in the Bridgewater, NJ office and/or travel to various ConvaTec locations on occasion for specific events or to meet training needs, participate in audits, etc.
- May have to work evenings & weekends
Our progress will give you countless opportunities to move forward too. Seek out new challenges, and you’ll find them. Stretch your thinking, and you’ll find new ways to make an impact. And if you embrace the opportunity to drive your own growth, you could go further, and achieve more, than ever before.
This is a big step forward.
This is work that’ll move you.
Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent Convatec
A formal recruitment process is required for all our opportunities prior to any offer of employment. This will include an interview confirmed by an official Convatec email address.
If you receive a suspicious approach over social media, text message, email or phone call about recruitment at Convatec, do not disclose any personal information or pay any fees whatsoever. If you’re unsure, please contact us at [email protected].
Convatec provides equal employment opportunities for all current employees and applicants for employment. This policy means that no one will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, genetic predisposing characteristics or any other basis prohibited by law.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives
Convatec is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Convatec employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Convatec. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Already a Convatec employee?
If you are an active employee at Convatec, please do not apply here. Go to the Career Worklet on your Workday home page and View “Convatec Internal Career Site – Find Jobs”. Thank you!