Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose – to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients’ toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset – our people!
- Support various Workday modules including Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development.
- Maintains standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics.
- Researches, analyzes, and presents data as assigned; troubleshoot data and reports.
- Partner closely with HRIS team, business and support teams to understand system end-user needs and provide recommendations
- Assists in rollout and implementation of HR programs.
- Assists in various HR projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure data integrity within Workday and generate standard and ad-hoc reports
- Assist with HRIS data audits and cleanup.
- Assist with broadening internal knowledge of Workday through hands-on training to HRIS and other support teams.
- Identifies and recommends product customizations, enhancements or workarounds.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots and helps resolve HRIS issues in a timely manner.
- Provides recommendations to leadership around potential best practices and training on solutions.
- Respond to employee, manager and HR team requests and escalating issues as appropriate
- People Analytics
- Compensation Analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Workday
- Experience in Workday components such as Core HCM, Onboarding, Absence Management, Time Tracking, Benefits, Workday Payroll, Talent/Performance, and Advanced Compensation.
- Minimum 4+ years as a hands-on HRIS Analyst or similar experience
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage small projects independently
- Ability to multi-task and proceed with a sense of urgency
- Superior organizational skills and very detail oriented
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Clear and professional communication skills
CoreLogic’s Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.