CoStar delivers real-time, verified commercial real estate data that helps clients confidently spot great opportunities and make smart choices ahead of competitors. By combining the power of CoStar’s independent research organization – the industry’s largest – with global data delivery, software, and application solutions, clients can act on opportunities with confidence.
Joining the human resources team at CoStar Group, you will contribute to the creation of a highly successful and engaging environment. Supporting both current and future employees, human resources contributes to companywide staffing, formation of competitive compensation and benefit packages and organizational training and development.
We are looking for a very strong Recruiter to provide support for this growing operations and market vertical teams right away, targeting top quality candidates to join our selective teams.
As a Corporate Recruiter at CoStar, you are responsible for sourcing, assessing, and recruiting “A Players” into our operations and market verticals organization as well as building a talent pipeline for future hiring. In this role you will act as the key staffing contact for hiring managers and will partner with HR Business Partners to ensure that the talent needs of the organization are met. You will consult with hiring managers on all aspects of the talent acquisition process to include recruitment strategy, candidate selection, compensation recommendations and offer presentation. This position will have responsibility for full cycle recruiting at multiple organizational levels and across multiple locations. As CoStar continues to grow and develop, so does our Recruiting organization. In this role, you will also be an integral part of developing and implementing talent acquisition processes and helping the organization adapt to those processes.
- Build and manage a candidate profile, develop a sourcing strategy, properly assess candidate qualifications and present and close opportunities effectively
- Drive for results, be inquisitive, perpetuate a sales and service orientation towards clients and candidates and be a strong relationship builder
- Adjust easily in a dynamic environment and have a passion for the company and your craft
- Know the market, understand business strategy and priorities and build and grow talent networks
- BA/BS degree
- At least 1 year of full life cycle recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment
- Demonstrated experience managing requisitions across multiple disciplines
- Proven ability to proactively work with hiring managers to drive the recruitment process
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems (we use Workday) as well as LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook and other social recruiting platforms
- Experience utilizing job boards, target company cold-calling and other sourcing mechanisms to identify candidates
- Strong knowledge of common human resources practices, employment laws and/or government compliance regulations that affect recruitment
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Corporate and/or sales recruiting experience
- Experience with Workday
- PHR or other certifications
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Working at CoStar Group means you’ll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you’ll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segway’s and bikes available for use during the day
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don’t just take our word for it — see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing