US-DC Washington DC
HRIS Analyst (Workday)
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
We are currently in search of an HRIS Analyst to join our growing team at our Washington, DC Headquarters. As an HRIS Analyst at CoStar you will be responsible for assisting in the support of all aspects of the HRIS to include business process configuration, internal and external reporting, and providing day to day analytical support to the Human Resources team and internal support teams. You will also participate in any future development activities, including system upgrades and the implementation of additional applications and functionality. You will be a self-starter who is able to work across a variety of stakeholders understanding their needs, and you will thrive in fast-paced environment. As part of a globally distributed team you will report directly into the Senior HRIS Manager within the Human Resources organization at CoStar.
This position is located in our Washington, DC office and offers 2 days remote per week.
- Addressing transactional questions related to HR technology tickets routed to the HR ticketing system and ensuring SLAs are met.
- Work closely with the Senior resources to capture/document requirements and test scenarios.
- Create and maintain a knowledgebase for HR Systems with step-by-step instructions for initiating Workday transactions, workflows, best practices, and other content that captures the current state of Workday.
- Support the various testing phases (Unit, Regression, and UAT) of new and existing functionality.
- Work closely with the HR operations team to inform/coach them on best practices with transacting in Workday.
- Train internal users on Workday functionality and create training guides for repetitive processes.
- Maintain data integrity for critical fields feeding into other systems by running various audit reports.
- Work on projects with a broad scope, involving multiple systems as we enhance our HR technology offering to our business.
- 2+ years of related Workday HRIS experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Human Resources or a related field.
- Demonstrable experience in HRIS administration with enterprise HR management systems; experience with Workday require
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data
- Excellent technical aptitude and organizational skills
- Maturity to handle and work hands on with confidential data.
- Leadership in managing and executing test plans; with demonstrated ability to plan, prepare, and execute testing activities such as user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Experience implementing an HRIS system into an existing infrastructure, preferably Workday implementation experience
- Knowledge and experience in systems development life cycle
- Exposure and understanding of compliance principles including SOX as it relates to the HRIS function
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word)
- Cross-functional knowledge of integrated systems
What’s in it for you?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing