US-DC Washington DC
We are currently in search of a HRIS Analyst to join our growing team at our state-of-the-art headquarters in Washington, DC. The Analyst is responsible for assisting in the support of all aspects of HRIS to include business process configuration, internal and external reporting, and providing day to day analytical support to the Human Resources team and internal support teams. The Analyst is also responsible for participating in any future development activities, including system upgrades and the implementation of additional applications and functionality.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work across different teams and thrive in fast-paced environment. The HRIS Analyst reports directly into the Senior HRIS Manager within the Human Resources organization at CoStar.
- Collaborate with business owners and technical teams to understand requirements, configure, prototype and test Workday solutions for varying business requirement
- Support day-to-day HRIS operational requests
- Ensure data integrity for critical fields feeding into other systems
- Create custom reports to meet business needs where necessary
- Plan, prepare, and execute testing activities such as user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Train internal users on Workday functionality and create training guides for repetitive processes
- Work on projects with a broad scope, involving multiple systems
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Human Resources or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in HR, to include 2 years of experience with HRIS administration.
- Expertise working with enterprise HR management systems; experience with Workday preferred.
- Experience implementing an HRIS system into an existing infrastructure, preferably Workday implementation experience.
- Knowledge and experience in systems development life cycle.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data.
- Excellent technical aptitude and organizational skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word)
- Cross-functional knowledge of integrated systems
- Maturity to handle and work hands on with confidential data.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing