Learning and Development Program Specialist, CoStar- Richmond, VA
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSGP) is the number one provider of mission-critical information, analytics and online marketplaces for the commercial real estate industry. Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar’s team of 3,000 worldwide includes the industry’s largest professional real estate research organization. CoStar Group’s suite of products including CoStar.com; Loopnet.com and Apartments.com offers marketing and information solutions to commercial real estate professionals and consumers throughout North America and Europe.
The Learning & Development Program Specialist will be responsible for the design, development, delivery, and program management for several of CoStar Group’s corporate learning initiatives, including corporate onboarding for new hires and management and professional skill development for employees across the organization. This individual will be an expert in learning asset and program design and development, and will serve as a facilitator and deployment lead as well. The Program Lead will execute against current learning strategies, in addition to continually surfacing new needs and leveraging instructional design methodologies and learning authoring tools to create new products and experiences for both instructor-led and asynchronous/digital delivery.
- Design, develop, and deliver best-in-class talent development initiatives via innovative learning products and experiences focused on professional growth skills (e.g., leadership development, communication, resilience, etc.),
- Design, develop, and deliver other company-wide Human Resources training initiatives and programming (e.g., Compliance training campaigns)
- Facilitate periodic CoStar Group onboarding for non-Sales/Research new hires both in-person and virtually; collaborate closely with senior leaders, diverse stakeholders and departments (e.g., marketing, finance, facilities, etc.) necessary for program planning and execution of new hire orientation; build upon existing content to enhance the offering
- Leverage learning management system (LMS) to effectively deploy and manage course and program offerings, curate content, and create blended learning experiences
- Continually assess learning products and programs to ensure content is up-to-date, relevant, and strategically aligned with business needs and priorities; create and analyze program success metrics to inform evolution
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience using instructional design methodologies to develop experiential training solutions focused on professional development skills (e.g., coaching, communication, problem solving, managing change, emotional intelligence, etc.)
- 5+ years experience designing and delivering instructor-led (in-person and virtual) and digital training, including experience using learning development tools (Articulate 360 suite, Camtasia, video/audio editing tools, PowerPoint, graphic design)
- 5+ years of experience using a learning management system (LMS) to deploy content, manage course offerings, and track learning activity; familiarity with Workday Learning is ideal
- 5+ years of experience managing training events/program logistics and participant communication
- Experience in training others on commercial real estate concepts
- Expertise in learning development tools (Articulate 360 suite, Camtasia video/audio editing tools, PowerPoint, graphic design)
- Proven ability to present to, interact, and engage professionally with individuals across job functions and at all levels of the organization, including executives
- Comfort with navigating change and ambiguity; able to improvise in the face of challenge to maintain program delivery quality for participants
- Prior experience in a high growth, fast-paced environment
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY:
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Working at CoStar Group means you’ll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you’ll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segways and bikes available for use during the day
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don’t just take our word for it — see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing