US-DC Washington DC
People Analytics Lead
CoStar is looking for an experienced People Analytics Lead to create and drive the People Analytics roadmap at our organization. This role sits within Human Resources on our HR Technology team. Strong candidates will have a solid background in data analysis, visualization and experience with configuring reporting systems. This is a highly visible role that will be working closely with the HR Leadership Team to deliver workforce insights.
You will work cross-functionally with several organizations (including HR, Finance, and IT), with the primary objective of enabling leadership to make effective, data driven, and strategic operating decisions. You will be highly data driven, technically astute, a solid communicator, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects with limited direction and supervision.
In this role, you will
- Provide reporting and analysis to leadership and other stakeholders including monthly dashboards, compliance reporting, analysis related to talent acquisition, attrition, diversity, and HR operational metrics to help drive business decisions and identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement.
- Develop a strategy and roadmap to significantly enhance our reporting and analytics capabilities, considering the appropriate tools and technologies
- Develop and deliver key reporting and analytical support for the HR organization and people managers, particularly focused on creating robust self-service reporting capability and manager dashboards in Workday
- You will partner with Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, Finance and others to identify report requirements
- Provide training on self-service capability for HR and Managers when needed
- Extraordinary reporting skills to establish trends in various parts of the business
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate more than just numbers. Translate complex analytics and findings into digestible stories that identify key business implications.
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years’ experience in building high performance analytics organizations in the HR/Recruiting space
- 4+ years’ experience with data analytics, Business Intelligence and Visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Gather and use data to inform decision-making and persuade others. Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- Enthusiastic about the opportunity to build this capability, which requires comfort with toggling between managing basic reporting needs while also building a foundation which allows HR to automate and deliver self-service tools and dashboards to allow for more sophisticated analyses
- Specific experience with the Workday reporting and analytics tools a plus
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to speak and write clearly, concisely, and compellingly
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing