Recruiting Coordinator- Richmond, VA
Recruiting Coordinator – CoStar Group– Richmond, VA
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed, and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
CoStar delivers real-time, verified commercial real estate data that helps clients confidently spot great opportunities and make smart choices ahead of competitors. By combining the power of CoStar’s independent research organization – the industry’s largest – with global data delivery, software, and application solutions, clients can act on opportunities with confidence.
Joining the Human Resources team at CoStar Group, you will contribute to the creation of a highly successful and engaging environment. Supporting both current and future employees, human resources contributes to companywide staffing, formation of competitive compensation and benefit packages, and organizational training and development.
The Recruiting Coordinator is the central hub and a critical component of hiring and on-boarding process for CoStar. In this role, you will work closely with the Recruiter teams to facilitate the full life cycle recruiting process – from offer to pre-employment. Core activities will include offer letter generation, background checks, drug screens to completion of new hire forms and the hand-off to Human Resources. You will be the go-to person for all things related to new hires, efficiently tracking status of each step of the on-boarding process while continuing to provide a positive candidate and employee experience, while also creating reports and communicating status to interested parties.
- Coordinate and manage the hiring process from point of offer through to start date and onboarding, supporting a team of Recruiters across the entire organization and all business groups; additionally help to support internal recruiting efforts as appropriate
- Responsible for creating, receiving, and tracking all offer letters, new hire agreements, and pre-employment paperwork
- Initiate, track and troubleshoot background investigations (including Motor Vehicle Reports and Credit Checks when applicable) and drug screens
- Accurately track all new hires through hiring stages in real time and ensure all interested parties are well-informed, allowing for a smooth transition and onboarding process
- Become resident expert for information, processes, accuracy, and reporting in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Workday
- Schedule and coordinate interview days, send interview confirmations to candidates, and update and manage interview calendars
- Schedule travel and lodging arrangements for candidates and new hires as needed in Concur
- Providing and/or coordinating a white glove candidate experience for on-site interviews through professionalism and high level communication skill- greeting and providing on-site support to candidates going through the recruiting process at any talent level.
- Support Campus Recruiting efforts as needed seasonally: schedule on-campus visits for the campus recruiting team, help to coordinate campus call back days at the various offices, and track all candidate vitals for reporting needs at the end of the season
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Communication or related field required from a not for-profit college or university.
- Up to 1 year of experience in HR/Recruiting/Administration via work, internships, or academic experience.
- Understanding of value-add HR and talent acquisition concepts.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with employees, managers and stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Capacity to apply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Track record of commitment to previous employers
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Must be able to demonstrate the following competencies: sense of urgency; motivation; detailed approach; intellectual curiosity; adaptability; problem solving; and communication skills.
- Experience in expense management, travel, and invoicing software
- Experience with Workday and Eightfold preferred.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent).
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it — see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing