Senior HR Analyst
Senior HR Analyst – CoStar
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings for our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed, and perfected our approach to our business, creating platforms that have become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
Learn more about CoStar.
Role Description: We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior HR Analyst to join our HR Shared Services team. The Senior HR Analyst will provide support for a wide range of HR services and programs to our employees across the organization. The successful candidate will have a strong background in HR operations and a passion for delivering high-quality service to our employees.
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees and managers, providing guidance and support on HR policies and procedures.
- Process HR transactions and requests, including new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions, and changes to employee records.
- Ensure HR data accuracy and completeness and maintain employee files and records in compliance with legal requirements and company policies.
- Develops and manages weekly HR data integrity audit and corrections. Identifies any potential process gaps and implement process improvements to reduce future errors.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of HR programs and initiatives, ensuring that they are executed in accordance with established policies, timelines, and quality standards. Monitor program performance and adjust as needed to ensure successful delivery.
- Escalate issues to the appropriate HR Business Partner or HR center of excellence.
- Collaborate with other HR functions to ensure timely and effective delivery of HR services to employees.
- Support the implementation of HR policies, programs, and initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and provide suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, or related field from an accredited, not-for-profit University or College
- A track record of commitment to prior employers
- 5+ years of experience in HR Operations or HR Shared Services
- Strong knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and employment laws
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, VLookUp, etc.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with employees, managers and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Capacity to apply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of driving process improvements and achieving operational excellence
- Workday experience preferred
What’s in it for you?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent)
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing