US-DC Washington DC
Senior HR Technology Analyst
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
We are currently in search of a Senior HRIS Analyst to join our growing team at our state-of-the-art headquarters in Washington, DC. The Senior HRIS Analyst is responsible for assisting in the support of all aspects of HRIS to include business process configuration, internal and external reporting, and providing day to day technology support to the Human Resources team and internal support teams. The Senior Analyst is also responsible for participating in any future development activities, including system upgrades and the implementation of additional applications and functionality. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work across different teams and thrive in fast-paced environment. The Senior HRIS Analyst reports directly into the Senior HRIS Manager within the Human Resources organization at CoStar Group.
This position is located in our Washington, DC office and offers 2 days remote per week.
- Lead the Workday Recruiting swim lane and responsible for configuring/maintaining workday functionality related to offer generation, job application and job requisition business processes
- Coach power users on Workday Recruiting functionality and ensure they are leveraging Workday to the fullest
- Identify opportunities within existing processes and implement scalable solutions
- Support the integration between Eightfold and Workday
- Document existing processes and future enhancements in Wiki
- Work with the HR team leads and business unit managers to evaluate future Workday enhancements and modules, recommend usage, and support the implementation of future Workday modules
- Apply change management principles to facilitate adoption of new or improved processes and/or capabilities
- Create advanced dashboards/reports that support data driven decision making
- Serve as a liaison between HR and other functions that use Workday as the system of record
- Work on projects with a broad scope, involving multiple technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Information Technology, Computer Science, Human Resources, or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant Workday experience, to include 3+ years of experience with Workday Recruiting
- 3+ years' experience with Workday Recruiting configurations
- 3+ years' experience in gathering requirements, design, prototype, and testing of Workday Recruiting solutions according to requirements
- Knowledge in offer letter configuration, job requisitions and job application dynamic process configuration
- Certified in Workday Recruiting
- Proficient in Workday HCM, Time Tracking, Security, and Reporting tools
- Excellent technical aptitude and organizational skills
- Leadership in managing and executing test plans; with demonstrated ability to plan, prepare, and execute testing activities such as user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Cross-functional knowledge of HR processes and touch points in HCM, payroll, benefits, recruiting, training and talent
- Maturity to handle and work hands-on with confidential data
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word)
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
What’s in it for you?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing